• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN040: VS Thunder! A Legendary Raid Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That fact that Zapdos is being shown next to other legendaries like Suicune, Mewtwo and the Galar dogs (which definitely won't be caught) further enforces that Gou won't get it. This seems to simply be a collection of Pokemon that will make appearances in upcoming episodes.
And meanwhile my attention is drawn to Koharu and Eevee. A potential capture for her maybe?
Looks like soft confirmation to me.

That fact that Zapdos is being shown next to other legendaries like Suicune, Mewtwo and the Galar dogs (which definitely won't be caught) further enforces that Gou won't get it. This seems to simply be a collection of Pokemon that will make appearances in upcoming episodes.
On the other hand, if Gou does end up catching Zapdos, that won't bode well for the other legendaries we see here.

Anyway, I'm glad that the writers know which of the four Galar fossil abominations is the crowd favorite. Really looking forward to seeing Mr. Fish appear in the near future. Also, I know Ash already has a Dragon-type, but I'd be ecstatic if he ends up getting Dracovish.

If we're going by the tight gap between the upcoming DD arc and the remaining episodes, my guess is that this episode is more about Raboot's evolution (assuming Riolu evolves in 39) than the question of who gets Zapdos (which will hopefully turn out to be no one).

There's no other possible episode, revealed or otherwise, where the two can evolve.
The new screenshots of the upcoming Darkest Day arc show Raboot, so it's not evolving here.

Corny though it may be, I can picture both of them evolving in the middle of the battle against Eternatus.

Last edited:
With this episode airing at 18:55 JST, that means the episode will air at 10:55 GMT.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Remember to check the time it airs in your timezone

With this episode airing at 18:55 JST, that means the episode will air at 10:55 GMT.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Remember to check the time it airs in your timezone

Mine is at 11:55 AM

Would be nice if the unexpected help came from Visquez and (I'm also biting a bullet here) Lt. Surge.

With so many familiar faces returning lately this might turn to be real.

Seeing this poster here

gives me hope that Ash may catch Zapdos, or it doesn't get caught at all
I'm hoping that nobody catches Zapdos, but honestly, placement doesn't seem to matter cause we've had Sobble included with Ash before on manga scans, but look how that turned out.

Come to think of it...when WILL we get the voice cast list? Will we still get it Saturday or will it be delayed because of the time slot change?

Come to think of it...when WILL we get the voice cast list? Will we still get it Saturday or will it be delayed because of the time slot change?

We will probably get it next thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom