• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN041: The Great Pikachu Dubbing Operation! / Half a Numacraw

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Playerking95 on Bulbapedia, Team Rocket is confirmed to appear in this episode through the episode summary.

Should I be happy about this?

Also this means that Team Rocket will probably appear for 6 episodes straight. An outstanding (And sad) record.

He's been banned from the Forums for years now.

I remember him from the Best Wishes days where I was more active. I wonder what happened...

I remember him from the Best Wishes days where I was more active. I wonder what happened...
He actually did some early Sun & Moon episode threads too. And I don't know what got him banned from the Forums, but he's also been banned from Bulbagarden Archives for being disrespectful to others' uploads, according to his Archives talk page.

Summary of the first segment of the episode from Dephender:
Musashi and Kojiro, who have thus far been relying on Nyarth's interpretations to understand what Satoshi and Pikachu talk about, decide to train themselves so they can understand it on their own. This airing will also include "Half Numacraw".
TR fans rejoice.

Okay, now this is interesting. The first segment didn't initially sound too exciting but since it'll focus solely on TRio and not be the generic steal plot (with some minor Ash-Pikachu interactions), it might actually turn out to be quite good.

Last edited:
TR fans rejoice.

So instead of a Rocket episode we got half a Rocket episode? Nice.

I wanted to be the next episode to be about Morpeko and killing the gatcha but that could wait for now.

Are you ready for it?

Team Rocket are the comedy pinnacle of this series. Team Rocket is gonna teach how to do real Pokémon humour like they have done since 1997.

No exagerations, No stupid stories, No stupid cameos, No repetition.

Let the masters of Pokémon Humour do what they do best.

Not gonna lie, I’m somehow now less interested now than before. I mean, the concept of a Pokémon whisperer who can understand what Pokémon are saying is something novel but this basically just being a half episode gag fest style thing with TR as the leads, not really interested tbh.

Not gonna lie, I’m somehow now less interested now than before. I mean, the concept of a Pokémon whisperer who can understand what Pokémon are saying is something novel but this basically just being a half episode gag fest style thing with TR as the leads, not really interested tbh.

There was a Pokemon whisperer episode, episode 195 of the OS.

It was a piece of work. One of the worst episodes I have ever seen in any series.

Johto filler at its worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom