• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN041: The Great Pikachu Dubbing Operation! / Half a Numacraw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking the work of writer Deko Akao, they've provided us with JN004, JN007, JN017 and JN022

This may be their worst episode as yet
Episode 17 is the best Team Rocket episode of the series imo. It is responsible for Nasty Plot Shiritori and the "kids these days don't know what phone booths are" gag. PM004 and 007 were both solid too (minus the Mr. Mime controversy).

Then we wouldn't have a plot. Plus, I think they want to return it to its group anyway, so catching it could be seen as inconsiderate.
Releasing Pokemon exists. Also, the 'I can have my characters be stupid just to have a plot' fallacy? Think I heard that before...

1602252112716.png

Is Pikachu bringing a leaf with water in it to try to wet the ground to help free Marshtop? Now if only the had a water type that knows water gun that is constantly there and out of its pokeball keeping one of the main character’s shoulder warm. Alas, no such thing exists.
To be fair we don't know the context yet lol

Is Pikachu bringing a leaf with water in it to try to wet the ground to help free Marshtop? Now if only the had a water type that knows water gun that is constantly there and out of its pokeball keeping one of the main character’s shoulder warm. Alas, no such thing exists.
i think the leaf wiht water could also be from the pikachu dubbing part of the episode as if was a pokemon theme soap opera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom