• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN041: The Great Pikachu Dubbing Operation! / Half a Numacraw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am thinking to myself "People actually liked the other two segment episode?". I'm sorry, but that episode sucked harder than Kirby devouring food at a galaxy sized buffet. Easily a bottom 5 episode and this one might end up being worse. I am not looking forward to this. I might actually skip this episode given how bad the other two segment episode was.

Last edited:
I think another reason I liked the previous was that it actually showed how capable Go is in terms of achieving something, with him bonding with a captured Pokemon, with it being Magikarp of all of them, and I thought it was nice.

I didn't hate the previous one but the second half was a repetition fest. I hope this one isn't like that.

Dubbing? Is that translated correctly? Because that's a topic I didn't expected the anime to cover. I hope it has to do something with Pikachu's imitations, but it will most likely be about Ash and Goh addlibing a Pikachu short-like situation or something.

Marshtomp :bulbaLove: I'll watch the episode just for you.

It's sad that unlike JN026 there's no apparent thematical consistence, as if dual episodes weren't controversial enough. :bulbaFacepalm:

Am I the only one who actually liked the last two-parter? It wasn't perfect but I found it funny.

Am I the only one that actually enjoyed the previous half-episode? I don’t know why, but I found it funny at times and was quite a relaxing time.

Count me in the "I actually enjoyed the double featured episode" group as well! The first one was completely absurd, and I laughed out loud the entire time. I enjoy a little bit of insanity now and again and can appreciate that this series doesn't take itself too seriously.

Also, the first time I saw this title was early this morning and I misread "dubbing" as "dabbing". So hey, for those of you who aren't excited, it could always be worse! :ROFLMAO:

Has anyone ever seen that Pokemon promo on TV (I think it was Cartoon Network or 4Kids) where Pikachu “forgot his lines”? That is the first thing I thought of when I saw this title.

Dubbing? Is that translated correctly? Because that's a topic I didn't expected the anime to cover.
20200924_000513.jpg

There was literally an episode in which they dubbed a Pikachu movie.

Another two-story episode?

I guess they finally ran out ideas (even thought Gen 8 gave them plenty to work with). Though to be fair, we should've seen it coming when it was apparent they were more interested in adapting GO than a real game...

What's more, this makes my hopes for the Darkest Day arc even lower... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom