• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN041: The Great Pikachu Dubbing Operation! / Half a Numacraw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope sadly we dont. I get Pikachu XY flashbacks of the dubbing part.

That episode was bad but I like when Pokémon talk in some episodes cause it reminds me of what they could've sound if a Pokemon MD anime was ever made... Sigh.....

This is your typical "Before the big storm comes" funny episode, a few examples:

• The episode before Team Galactic climax was the infamous episode where Pikachu and Piplup fell in love with one another

• The episode before the Groudon-Kyogre confrontation was the muscle island episode which was super sillY

• The episode before Operation Tempest in BW was the Day Care episode with Vullaby and Rufflet

• The first episode of N saga was about a stupid trainer. Also Team Rocket returned after a 3 and a half months break

• The episode before the league and Team Flare destruction arc was the Mechanical Festival episode

• The episode before the Necrozma revival episode was the Hot Spring Paradise episode

• The episode before the Alola League was the Pikachu and friends do stupid things episode. (Yeah THAT EPISODE) (Magearna episode was after this but it ties directly towards the league plot)

Am I the only one who actually liked the last two-parter? It wasn't perfect but I found it funny.
I liked the Magikarp segment, but the Slowking segment was pure garbage aside from the tail-end, with literally everything leading up to it being the same exact not-that-funny-to-begin-with gag repeated for 9 minutes.

To be fair, he is better at comedy. So if this episode is also comedic, he would be more in his own element.
He's good at comedy when he's not stuck on repetition like the Slowking helmet thing or the "ROMAN!!!" guy from the last episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom