• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN043: Sword & Shield II - Black Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
riolu shares a VA with lillie

I know, but I was referring to characters appearing in this episode.

Not gonna lie, if Ash's Gengar can Gigantamax then I feel it'll diminish the relevance that Alister would have unless they give him a different ace. :(

Considering they gave the Stow-on-side Gym to Bea in the anime, Allister probably isn’t going to show up unless its for a solo appearance or something. They did change Bea’s ace from Machamp to Grapploct, so they could technically do the same for Allister if they did want him to show up.

VA lists don't necessarily indicate an objective lack of appearance, just that they confirm a voiced role for that character. Seems like Sobble will just remain a shoulder-warmer for this episode.
Ngl I would be very surprised to see Sobble remaining completely silent at seeing some Giant ass Pokémon lol. Not even a gasp xD

Last edited:
I wonder if this will be the episode where Raboot evolves into ugly Cinderace.

Edit: When that happens, all those wholesome moments with Raboot and the adorable Sobble will be no more. It'll be a sad day. Raboot and Sobble are awesome together.

Last edited:
Ash should stop hanging arround with villains... Next time Giovanni will invite him to a brunch or something.

It makes sense that Leon shows Dragpult already since another staple in his team

What will Team Rocket do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom