• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN044: Sword & Shield III - Mugendina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
one thing i like is they keep the summarie for all the 4 episodes the most how i say it vague possible to not spoil but to tell that ash and go are doing things separated to help others

uh...?
Reaction score
The animation is looking MILES better in this episode than 42 and 43 and it seems like things will really be picking up with Ash and Rose coming to butt heads (presumably because Leon is dealing with Eternatus?). I really hope they don't pull a sudden redemption ending for Rose, it was disgusting that they did it with Faba and Rose seems far more evil than Faba could ever be.

They could utilize him as a Kingpin type of figure who manipulates things from behind the scenes (even from prison) in the future and can appear as a villain in future arcs, even in collaboration with Giovanni.

Reaction score
The animation is looking MILES better in this episode than 42 and 43 and it seems like things will really be picking up with Ash and Rose coming to butt heads (presumably because Leon is dealing with Eternatus?). I really hope they don't pull a sudden redemption ending for Rose, it was disgusting that they did it with Faba and Rose seems far more evil than Faba could ever be.

They could utilize him as a Kingpin type of figure who manipulates things from behind the scenes (even from prison) in the future and can appear as a villain in future arcs, even in collaboration with Giovanni.
That will be far far way off and I'll doubt the writer wasn't want them meet together since they have different goal. As for rose, my guess his fate might end up like Faba a huge pardon. Which will be the possibly worse plot ever to forgiven a guy that almost cause the whole region into oblivion.

Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 8.6% done!
Reaction score
I was gonna suggest that Riolu could evolve against Copperajah, but I’m guessing Pikachu will G-Max instead.

I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle
Reaction score
Chairman Rose uses Copperajah
Ash has 2 fighting types
Also Ash: Lets use Pikachu instead
Look at Galar Farfetch'd record so far.
Ash is making the right choice.

Reaction score
You level grind with normal trainers in friendly matches, not with the crazy guy planning to unleash disaster on the country.
He doesn't use it against normal trainers either.

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
It's a good thing type dis/advantage doesn't exist in the anime, otherwise Ash might be considered an idiot

...oh wait

Reaction score
I have a feeling (or a hopeful thought...) that Bea might turn up during all of this, and that could be to help Go against G-Max Garbodor.
Afterwards, maybe she’ll notice Ash’s Lucario and say she looks forwards to the rematch.

Chairman Rose uses Copperajah
Ash has 2 fighting types
Also Ash: Lets use Pikachu instead
TBH, in a situation where victory is a must, why doesn’t Ash just use all of his Pokemon at once? I mean, he did that against Lysandre. Oh wait, we need suspense.

Jokes aside, Rose in the games is said to have come second in the Challenge Cup (same place where you beat Hop in the games), so I really hope we see his strength here against Ash. Don’t know who’ll win though, but I’m guessing Pikachu.

I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle
Reaction score
Jokes aside, Rose in the games is said to have come second in the Challenge Cup (same place where you beat Hop in the games), so I really hope we see his strength here against Ash. Don’t know who’ll win though, but I’m guessing Pikachu.
I imagine Ash with Pikachu wins per the player doing so in Sw/Sh. If Rose defeats him it might make Ash facing Eternatus right after feel odd.

Reaction score
I imagine Ash with Pikachu wins per the player doing so in Sw/Sh. If Rose defeats him it might make Ash facing Eternatus right after feel odd.
Yeah, that honestly is very logical. Maybe Go will beat the G-Max Garbodor by himself using the same logic, but considering its his first time using a Dynamax, I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.