• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN044: Sword & Shield III - Mugendina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame Trainer
Reaction score
The subbed preview almost confirms that my hunch of Meowth being "innocent Pokémon goes Dynamax" is correct. In that case it’ll probably rampage instead of help. Or maybe it gains it’s mind back due to pleas from its partners and finally comes over to help? Having Gigantamax Meowth just rampage around the TRIo would be boring and them battling it with Gacha Pokémon awkward.

The cold is nigh
Reaction score
I just hope that Rose’s atrocious pokeball throwing animation won’t be the standard for the episode.

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Bit weird for him to be in Stow-on-Side. Maybe he’ll show an unusual side of him where he wants to do research, instead of battling/appeasing fans.
Judging by the special preview, I'd guess Sonia is at Hammerlocke to examine the vault.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
Well, I don't think Meowth has ever been much bigger than J+J while they were around and revenge is a dish best served cold...
;)
I know this is a joke, but as everyone knows :)p) the TRio are serious business to me so I can't help but say this...

The characters are now so far beyond this pathetic early-days "humour" that if they go there in this episode, if they even dream of having them being arseholes to each other, I will be furious and, and, and!....... Write a really long and ranting beat-down of the episode in its review thread................

Status
Not open for further replies.