• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN044: Sword & Shield III - Mugendina

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing i like is they keep the summarie for all the 4 episodes the most how i say it vague possible to not spoil but to tell that ash and go are doing things separated to help others

The animation is looking MILES better in this episode than 42 and 43 and it seems like things will really be picking up with Ash and Rose coming to butt heads (presumably because Leon is dealing with Eternatus?). I really hope they don't pull a sudden redemption ending for Rose, it was disgusting that they did it with Faba and Rose seems far more evil than Faba could ever be.

They could utilize him as a Kingpin type of figure who manipulates things from behind the scenes (even from prison) in the future and can appear as a villain in future arcs, even in collaboration with Giovanni.

The animation is looking MILES better in this episode than 42 and 43 and it seems like things will really be picking up with Ash and Rose coming to butt heads (presumably because Leon is dealing with Eternatus?). I really hope they don't pull a sudden redemption ending for Rose, it was disgusting that they did it with Faba and Rose seems far more evil than Faba could ever be.

They could utilize him as a Kingpin type of figure who manipulates things from behind the scenes (even from prison) in the future and can appear as a villain in future arcs, even in collaboration with Giovanni.
That will be far far way off and I'll doubt the writer wasn't want them meet together since they have different goal. As for rose, my guess his fate might end up like Faba a huge pardon. Which will be the possibly worse plot ever to forgiven a guy that almost cause the whole region into oblivion.

I have a feeling (or a hopeful thought...) that Bea might turn up during all of this, and that could be to help Go against G-Max Garbodor.
Afterwards, maybe she’ll notice Ash’s Lucario and say she looks forwards to the rematch.

Chairman Rose uses Copperajah
Ash has 2 fighting types
Also Ash: Lets use Pikachu instead
TBH, in a situation where victory is a must, why doesn’t Ash just use all of his Pokemon at once? I mean, he did that against Lysandre. Oh wait, we need suspense.

Jokes aside, Rose in the games is said to have come second in the Challenge Cup (same place where you beat Hop in the games), so I really hope we see his strength here against Ash. Don’t know who’ll win though, but I’m guessing Pikachu.

Jokes aside, Rose in the games is said to have come second in the Challenge Cup (same place where you beat Hop in the games), so I really hope we see his strength here against Ash. Don’t know who’ll win though, but I’m guessing Pikachu.
I imagine Ash with Pikachu wins per the player doing so in Sw/Sh. If Rose defeats him it might make Ash facing Eternatus right after feel odd.

I imagine Ash with Pikachu wins per the player doing so in Sw/Sh. If Rose defeats him it might make Ash facing Eternatus right after feel odd.
Yeah, that honestly is very logical. Maybe Go will beat the G-Max Garbodor by himself using the same logic, but considering its his first time using a Dynamax, I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom