• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN044: Sword & Shield III - Mugendina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The subbed preview almost confirms that my hunch of Meowth being "innocent Pokémon goes Dynamax" is correct. In that case it’ll probably rampage instead of help. Or maybe it gains it’s mind back due to pleas from its partners and finally comes over to help? Having Gigantamax Meowth just rampage around the TRIo would be boring and them battling it with Gacha Pokémon awkward.

I reckon it's a trick and he's just trying to give them a hug :wynaut:
Well, I don't think Meowth has ever been much bigger than J+J while they were around and revenge is a dish best served cold...
TRioWhooping.PNG
;)

Well, I don't think Meowth has ever been much bigger than J+J while they were around and revenge is a dish best served cold...
;)
I know this is a joke, but as everyone knows :)p) the TRio are serious business to me so I can't help but say this...

The characters are now so far beyond this pathetic early-days "humour" that if they go there in this episode, if they even dream of having them being arseholes to each other, I will be furious and, and, and!....... Write a really long and ranting beat-down of the episode in its review thread................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom