• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN045: Sword and Shield IV - The Ultimate Sword and Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen...

First of all, they are not going to stop in the middle of an arc.

But most important of all. If they make another hiatus. Where is the problem? They are going to do it for health issues. I'm sure that Pokemon stopping for a few weeks is the least of the problems we have right now.

I'm sorry but this kind of behaviour grinds my gears.

There's speculation over on Serebii that the cast lists are being withheld to avoid spoiling the evolution of Raboot and Riolu, like we'd have known otherwise
W-wait... you mean to tell me that the mysterious Lucario and Cinderace showing up in this arc and who’ve been portrayed with Ash and Goh all along are... ARE RIOLU AND RABOOT?? SPOILERS BRO SPOILERS I TELL YOU

The lack of VA lists is bringing back memories of waiting for the lists for JN023, only to learn that they'd stopped airing for now

Hope that isn't the case here

Maybe I’m missing something but isn’t it pretty clear that they would like to avoid spoiling when they evolve; not if they evolve?

I guess that's possible but honestly, do they think that really matters? It's not like people are going to be shocked when it happens; everyone's just waiting for it at this point.

I guess that's possible but honestly, do they think that really matters? It's not like people are going to be shocked when it happens; everyone's just waiting for it at this point.
I mean, anecdotally speaking I have been surprised a few times when Pokémon evolved despite knowing it was coming eventually. Ash’s Noibat comes to mind. Raboot has had several chances to evolve already since Cinderace’s reveal and hasn’t. So there is still some surprise factor no matter how minor.

Why would they evolve after this arc when the opening pits them against Eternatus? Okay, openings can be misleading, but this would take the cake.

Summary and VA lists courtesy of Adamant

Pokémon that has grown gigantic are running wild?!
Satoshi and Go set off to investigate an incident that has taken place in the Galar region. And when they arrive, they see groups of Pokémon that have grown gigantic running wild!

Summary:
Pokémon that has grown gigantic are running wild?!
Satoshi and Go set off to investigate an incident that has taken place in the Galar region. And when they arrive, they see groups of Pokémon that have grown gigantic running wild! To resolve this crisis, Satoshi joins up with Dande, the Greatest of Them All, while Go tries solving the mystery alongside Sonia, who aims to become a Pokémon Professor.

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Kenta Miyake: Lizardon
Yuichi Nakamura: Duraludon
Kei Shindo: Riolu
Shoko Tsuda: Magnolia
Kenichiro Matsuda: Rose
Atsuko Yuya: Olive
Daisuke Ono: Dande
Tatsuhisa Suzuki: Kibana
Marina Inoue: Sonia
Kosuke Tanabe: Olive's Subordinate
Marina Aicholtz: Go's Smartphone Rotom
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

There's something so funny seeing Rose make that expression.
That is the expression of a mad man finally fulfilling his wish. But we all know, he is going to be arrested after the episode concluded. Hope, I'm wrong.

This arc has a similar build up to the Necrozma arc, with every episode building up to the climax episode. This makes me worried for the final episode, I simply can't imagine that this episode won't be rushed with battles from Ash and Go, Leon fighting Eternatus, Raihan fighting some grunts, Eternatus changing forms and being a bigger threat, evolutions, Zacian and Zamazenta for the comeback, a solid conclusion and aftermath. This could lead to some awkward moments, like during the Necrozma arc with Kukui standing there with Incineroar while the classmates return, no goodbyes etc.. which can hurt my overall opinion for the SW/SH chapters.

I hope this episode will pay off, because I really enjoy this arc so far.

Soo... i guess only Raboot is gonna evolve in this episode, since it is absent from the cast list, whilst Riolu is on it.

Omg, still no Galarfetch'd.

Galarfetch'd, just break your own Pokeball and run away. Its clear Ash didn't want you too grow stronger. He lied.

Jessie has the same voice of Raboot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom