• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN045: Sword and Shield IV - The Ultimate Sword and Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director でんさおり (Saori Den)
Animation Director 山崎玲愛 (Rei Yamazaki)
Animation Director 野村美妃 (Miki Nomura)

Or they both evolve against Eternatus.
I think the former is likely since Rose and Oleana are formidable opponents. Raboot is already damaged from its previous battle and first Dynamax while Riolu is facing a behemoth like Ferrothorn. They’ll evolve at the same time in different locations (in my opinion) and then show off their true strength post evolution against Eternatus.

I’m pretty sure Raboot is being built up for that. Riolu is more uncertain but I’m willing to bet it’ll evolve vs Rose since he’s supposed to be a good trainer himself.

I still think the episode will be too busy. They should have extended the arc by one episode; that way, Ash & Go could deal with Rose and Oleana in this one (cue the two evolutions), and the Hero Duo can have a full episode to deal with Eternatus (in addition to cleaning up loose ends like Rose turning himself in, reparations, etc.) in the next one.

I still think the episode will be too busy. They should have extended the arc by one episode; that way, Ash & Go could deal with Rose and Oleana in this one (cue the two evolutions), and the Hero Duo can have a full episode to deal with Eternatus (in addition to cleaning up loose ends like Rose turning himself in, reparations, etc.) in the next one.

It's such a shame that the one episode before this entire arc was so important, the writers couldn't have possibly leave that episode out to extend the SwSh arc by another episode

(/s, just in case it wasn't obvious enough)

New summary courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Satoshi and Go head for the Legendary Pokémon Mugendaina, but Rose blocks Satoshi's way and his secretary Olive blocks Go's way, leading to a battle. But as things look grimfor them, Satoshi's Riolu and Go's Rabbifoot both start to change...?! While this is going on, Dande is fighting a fierce battle against Mugendaina, having confronted it earlier, but Mugendaina eventually powers up into its final form. Satoshi and Go are completely driven up against the wall... but then a certain couple Pokémon arrive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom