• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN045: Sword and Shield IV - The Ultimate Sword and Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
New summary courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Satoshi and Go head for the Legendary Pokémon Mugendaina, but Rose blocks Satoshi's way and his secretary Olive blocks Go's way, leading to a battle. But as things look grimfor them, Satoshi's Riolu and Go's Rabbifoot both start to change...?! While this is going on, Dande is fighting a fierce battle against Mugendaina, having confronted it earlier, but Mugendaina eventually powers up into its final form. Satoshi and Go are completely driven up against the wall... but then a certain couple Pokémon arrive!!
While the summary sounds rather exciting...it also sounds like the 4th episode will be immensely rushed, given how many plots there seem to be in it.

How I see the episode playing out:

-First 10 minutes - 3 battles: Cutting between Ash, Gou, and Leon. They are all struggling. Raboot evolves and wins, Riolu evolves and wins, Leon is defeated.
-*break
-Last 10 minutes - VS Eternatus: Ash and Gou meet up with Leon and are also overpowered by Eternatus. Wolves enter and win. Villains are arrested. Ash reaffirms goal of defeating Leon, Gou and Sonia reaffirm their respective goals to one another.

Maybe they can pull it off without feeling too rushed, this arc has certainly surpassed my expectations thus far.

I love how they bothered making a well animated segment for the Riolu and Farfetch’d rivarly in the opening and now it’s already outdated without going absolutely anywhere.
Even worse is that them being Sparing buddies/rivals doesn't really work now since Lucario likely be way more powerful than Farfetch'd now

One things for certain is that it taught me to never trust OP's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom