• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Review JN046: Battle and Catch! The Revival of Mewtwo

My Little Ponyta
Reaction score
This episode was supposed to be the first Friday slot episode before the hiatus messed up the schedule. That's probably why.
It still felt out of place, though. We're almost 50 episodes in, so it's weird for them to label everyone like we don't know who they are.

Reaction score
Why ash knows Mewtwo if erased his memories in the first movie
if the second movie mewtwo Ash kept his memory but he didn't know Giovanni in unvoa

i still don't understand
Ash history of mewtwo doesn't make sense since Ash meets mewtwo once again in second movie with Giovanni as main villain but mewtwo kept Ash memories
though ash and Giovanni meet Ash doesn't know Giovanni

Reaction score
Why ash knows Mewtwo if erased his memories in the first movie
if the second movie mewtwo Ash kept his memory but he didn't know Giovanni in unvoa

i still don't understand
Ash history of mewtwo doesn't make sense since Ash meets mewtwo once again in second movie with Giovanni as main villain but mewtwo kept Ash memories
Ash probably didn’t get a good look at Giovanni in the second Mewtwo movie, abs may have forgotten about the man until he saw him again. I think we see him forget about James’s ex fiancé until Brock reminds him of the niña loca.

Reaction score
Ash probably didn’t get a good look at Giovanni in the second Mewtwo movie, abs may have forgotten about the man until he saw him again. I think we see him forget about James’s ex fiancé until Brock reminds him of the niña loca.
What about Mewtwo and ash history

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
i still don't understand
He does remember him.

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
Nothing in the episode hinted at the two knowing each other though