• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN046: Battle and Catch! The Revival of Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all Legendary Pokemon, but the event exclusive mons are ALSO categorized as Mythical. All squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares.
I always got the impression that it’s what Mythical-Legendary distinction is. Mythicals are basically event exclusive legendary Pokémon and in lore they’re Pokémon so rare that people even doubt their existence.

Catching one Pokemon is more achievable then becoming a Master. Go could be the first trainer in history to catch it
You first say that catching a single Pokémon is more achievable goal, then say that Gou can be the first trainer in history to catch Mew. If no one has caught it how can the goal be more achievable? Paradox much?
There’s a reason no one in history has caught Mew. A beginner getting it is a no go even if someone CAN catch it. (And no, Gou isn’t going to be as competent as the best trainers or catchers in the Pokémon world unless the writers go full comic book power levels for Gou).

The way Mew is presented by the anime is the very opposite of Gou catching it.

The Movie 8 Mew was very childish outside the prologue and climax. And I maintain that Go's Mew is the very one that battled Mewtwo and looked down upon clones.

Can't wait for Koharu to catch Mewtwo and make it wear maid dresses
fba

So it is genocide Mewtwo then.

Is Cinderace trying to die or something?

This Pokémon can blew your head with a snap of his fingers.

This site has a summary of the epiosde:

Apparently it deals with the aftermath of the Original Mewtwo.

....Well color me interested. This is like Mewtwo Returns, but more directly in the series plot.

May there be no meta commentary.

Goh: Gah Ash! You look like a mannequin that wants to eat my soul!?

Ash: Yeah I was having an odd week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom