• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN047: Pokémon Champion! The Battle of Big Eaters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickdt

Reaction score
Greedent vs Snorlax or Greedent vs Morpeko (Gohs Skwovet evolves).

BigDocFan

Rudolph the Brown Nose Wyrdeer
Reaction score
Would be nice to see Morpeko do something major at least

Fan of Jarrus

Kanan Jarrus is a Noble Jedi
Reaction score
Nothing to do with Leon even if Champion is in the title.

JinksChow

Reaction score
Oh, for a second there I thought the title is referring to Guzzlord, which would coincide quite nicely with Ultra Beasts being obtainable in the Crown Tundra DLC

Rocket Messiah

May his love free him from the path of hate.
Reaction score
So this will be the equivalent of Man vs Food in a Pokemon World?

Nice cause I love that show.

Eclipsical

Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 10.7% done!
Reaction score
I've been thinking of a Skwovet vs. Morpeko eating competition filler episode for a while, so I wonder if that's the route they'll be going with.
Goh's Skwovet could potentially evolve if they do go down down that route.

Eclipsical

Reaction score
The Koharu and Eevee episode can't be too far behind this one, so I'm guessing either the next episode or the episode after that one.

Eclipsical

Reaction score
The fact that this is a battle over who's the "Gluttony King" and we have two incredibly gluttonous Pokemon in Skwovet and Morpeko makes me lean towards that possibility. I'm guessing it'll be an eating competition and the winner gets a ton of food. Ash, Goh, and Team Rocket sign up. Ash enters with Pikachu probably (Though Dragonite would probably be a better option), Goh enters with Skwovet, and Team Rocket teams up with Morpeko. Skwovet and Morpeko reach the finals, Skwovet wins and evolves into Greedent. Episode ends with a gag that Greedent has already eaten all of the food they earned in like a day or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.