• Hey all it's dig, I'm delighted to announce that Magnificent Entertainer will be taking over as our Head Administrator, and Neo Blaze will be our new Deputy Head Administrator!

Please read this post for more details on the changes to our forum leadership. Thanks.

• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Preview JN047: Pokémon Champion! The Battle of Big Eaters!!

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
The small victory is Dragonite coming out of the shadow realm and actually having a role in an episode. Even better, he’s not just functioning as a taxi as well (like he was in some DD episodes).
I don’t think Dragonite was suffering per se for attention... they seem to be treating it in a bafflingly absent way like Farfetch'd. It helped against G-Max Centiskorch too.

But yeah...I do get your point somewhat even though I personally disagree.

Reaction score
Welp. Sorry Glalie, Snorlax and Muk. Seems like you won't return on Ash's team in Journeys.

Lol. I do wonder if Glalie will grow a body and turn into Froslass after eating so much food in one go, else where does it keep it all.

Angelic Champion
Reaction score
I'm against eating contest in real life because I consider it a huge waste of food.
Frankly, I do not expect much from the upcoming episode and I just hope it won't be too much of an unnecessary filler.

Reaction score
I'm against eating contest in real life because I consider it a huge waste of food.
Frankly, I do not expect much from the upcoming episode and I just hope it won't be too much of an unnecessary filler.
Honestly, unless Skwovet evolves here, chances are it'll just be an unnecessary filler. Never thought I'd nostalgic for SM's style of extra curricular activities but it feels like when Journeys does filler, it just feels so pointless and empty. Makes me wish they'd cover some older activities from past series like Pokeringer, Rhyhorn racing, Pokemon Sumo, etc.