• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN047: Pokémon Champion! The Battle of Big Eaters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, for a second there I thought the title is referring to Guzzlord, which would coincide quite nicely with Ultra Beasts being obtainable in the Crown Tundra DLC

So this will be the equivalent of Man vs Food in a Pokemon World?

Nice cause I love that show.

Apparently the title is a reference to a Japanese reality show airing on TV Tokyo with the same name.

I've been thinking of a Skwovet vs. Morpeko eating competition filler episode for a while, so I wonder if that's the route they'll be going with.
Goh's Skwovet could potentially evolve if they do go down down that route.

The fact that this is a battle over who's the "Gluttony King" and we have two incredibly gluttonous Pokemon in Skwovet and Morpeko makes me lean towards that possibility. I'm guessing it'll be an eating competition and the winner gets a ton of food. Ash, Goh, and Team Rocket sign up. Ash enters with Pikachu probably (Though Dragonite would probably be a better option), Goh enters with Skwovet, and Team Rocket teams up with Morpeko. Skwovet and Morpeko reach the finals, Skwovet wins and evolves into Greedent. Episode ends with a gag that Greedent has already eaten all of the food they earned in like a day or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom