• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN047: Pokémon Champion! The Battle of Big Eaters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm against eating contest in real life because I consider it a huge waste of food.
Frankly, I do not expect much from the upcoming episode and I just hope it won't be too much of an unnecessary filler.
Honestly, unless Skwovet evolves here, chances are it'll just be an unnecessary filler. Never thought I'd nostalgic for SM's style of extra curricular activities but it feels like when Journeys does filler, it just feels so pointless and empty. Makes me wish they'd cover some older activities from past series like Pokeringer, Rhyhorn racing, Pokemon Sumo, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom