• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN048: A Close Call with Practically Pikachu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, this premise would be better if Lucario and Cinderace actually had stablished chemistry beforehand.

This series has this weird thing about the boys’ pokemon almost never interacting with one another at all.
I agree. It seems like the writers and producers want to push Cinderace and Lucario hard, but it's jarring because Raboot and Riolu never interacted with each other until they evolved. I don't mind that the show is treating Lucario and Cinderace like a duo, but it would have made a lot more sense if they were shown as friends before they reached their final forms.

Honestly, this premise would be better if Lucario and Cinderace actually had stablished chemistry beforehand.

This series has this weird thing about the boys’ pokemon almost never interacting with one another at all.

Pikachu and Scorbunny had good interactions prior to Scorbunny evolving, and there are "cute" scenes, but fair (though I also think this is one of those "perhaps they can develop rapport" episodes).

the sticking hands i will see the episode before making judgement

I am not going to predict much ,but I think it would be an episode like the one in orange islands where Pikachu and Meowth were held by an instrument like handcuffs.
I also belive that Pikachu will have a hard time with Team rocket

I hope this episode exceeds my expectations since it hasn’t really got me too interested yet, which is a little disappointing since I’ve been waiting for a Unova episode. This episode seems to be showing off Cinderace and Lucario’s contrasting personalities and giving them some needed one-on-one interactions, so that’s good.

I think that Goh will probably catch one of the early-game Unova Pokémon early on in the episode before the split-up happens. Pidove, Patrat, Purloin, or Lillipup. Pidove is most likely, though. New York is filled with pigeons, after all.

Lucario giving Cinderace a face noogie

(I'm going to start shipping them aren't I?)

https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1334376820775342080?s=19
5461CAA5-6E10-4C1D-8D4F-D4229B1C7737.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom