• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN049: Koharu and the Mysterious, Mysterious Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I read somewhere on Serebii that Chrysa might be getting Eevee which seems Farfetch'd based on the title
Not just the title but because of the posters as well which specifically show Eevee with Koharu complete with her commanding it. It wouldn’t make any sense for it to go to anyone else.

Why when watching the preview did my brain immediately go to this?
Team_Rocket_ganguro_girls.png

If Eevee's gonna be Chloe's new Partner do you guys think Yamper will evolve?

Starting with Gen 6 I've begun to notice that someone gets an Eevee around the time a Pokémon Evolves.

Serena got her Eevee shortly after Fenniken Evolved

Lana got Sandy right before Popplio Evolved

Now Chloe gets an Eevee.....

Starting with Gen 6 I've begun to notice that someone gets an Eevee around the time a Pokémon Evolves.

I don’t know when it’ll evolve but I think it will evolve at some point. Considering Ash and Goh have been fighting tough opponents like Legendaries, they’ll probably have Yamper evolve to give her a power boost when the time comes.

I don’t know when it’ll evolve but I think it will evolve at some point. Considering Ash and Goh have been fighting tough opponents like Legendaries, they’ll probably have Yamper evolve to give her a power boost when the time comes.
The only thing that is keeping me 50/50 on this is because Yamper is EXTREMELY marketable in it's Base stage (while Boltund's reception... is rather lukewarm) and I'm not sure if the writers are willing to lose him

Idrc enough about Chloe's Yamper to feel a certain way if it Evolves or not so eh...

Honestly hard to say. Every gen since gen 4, they’ve had an electric type Pokémon other than Pikachu in the cast but this is the first time that they’ve had one that’s able to evolve since most were Pikaclones.

Since 50 is being worked on Fujisaku, the next one might be Tomioka (51) and this one could be Aya Matsui's. Their last episodes prior to this were all coincidentally in sequence and it's been quite a while since either of them have written an episode.

- 37 (Matsui).
- 38 (Fuji).
- 39 (Tomioka).
Aya Matsui always writes Koharu's Episodes so this one is definitely hers

If 51 is Tomioka then it may be a PWC centered Episode. Which makes sense considered that's it's been quite a while since the PWC was brought up

At this point i rather just have chloe as a side character. There’s no way they can fit 3 peeps in an episode. They’re already struggling having Ash actually do something. Unless chloe takes away time from goh then i rather not have her be a main character. I know i’m gonna get a lotta hate but whatever

At this point i rather just have chloe as a side character. There’s no way they can fit 3 peeps in an episode. They’re already struggling having Ash actually do something. Unless chloe takes away time from goh then i rather not have her be a main character. I know i’m gonna get a lotta hate but whatever
Haven’t they successfully balanced 3+ main characters since the very beginning, though?

The most we can hope for is that chloe gets Eevee and starts travelling with Ash and Goh. Eevee wont have anything ''SPECIAL''. It's called ''MYSTERİOUS'' because it appeared out of nowhere. Maybe it can g-max but I dont think it will have ''BUZZY BUZZ'' unless we get ''LETS GO PICHU'' and ''LETS GO TOGEPI''. I Think The Electricity Is Thunder Armour 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom