• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Preview JN050: Galar Fossils! Stick 'Em Together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magmar the Great
Reaction score
This certainly has my interest, guessing this won't be taking place in Vermillion City but in Galar

Yes, come to me.... I'll kill you good! ♪
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
ooh-wee.

Something I'm interested in, for once.

I wanna see my baby, Dracovish.

Reaction score
I wonder if Cara Liss will be making a anime debut. Kinda sad if she made it in before so many other game characters...

Regardless, I am very excited to see the Galar Fossils show up. :)

Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 8.7% done!
Reaction score
If this takes place in Galar, that’s only a 4 episode gap between the last Galar one and the next, the shortest gap so far. I wonder if this will be the first single Galar episode or if there will be another one right after this one.

Magmar the Great
Reaction score
If this takes place in Galar, that’s only a 4 episode gap between the last Galar one and the next, the shortest gap so far. I wonder if this will be the first single Galar episode or if there will be another one right after this one.
Would be nice to spend more than one episode in Galar, maybe Ash will visit Bea or maybe Raihan's gym in the next episode for a battle

Magmar the Great
Reaction score
Grookey, seeing the fossils debut before it: Crying in a corner.
Poor Grookey, what would be nice for the next episode, feature Hop starting off on a journey with Grookey as his starter

Better than nothing I guess

Reaction score
I am also very excited for the entry of Dracowish ,I hope it would be Ash's water trump card for this series .

Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 8.7% done!
Reaction score
As much as I want Ash to catch something, I really hope he doesn’t catch Dracovish. It’s just so ugly. Dracozolt is the only good-looking one out of the bunch. I’m still hoping for Grookey, even if it evolves into Thwackey fast to keep up with Ash’s current party.

Would be nice to spend more than one episode in Galar, maybe Ash will visit Bea or maybe Raihan's gym in the next episode for a battle
I do see them setting up Raihan as a rival/challenger/whatever soon, considering they put him in the goal section of the opening. Though, I can’t see Ash winning and he hasn’t won an on-screen match since before Bea, so for him to lose again would be a little strange.

E64C357B-2C1B-4D29-895A-A915DC5D75E1.jpeg

I cropped it out, but the title they have is “Galar Fossils! Stick ‘em Together!!”
Koharu still present, things are looking good for her future involvement.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dracovish would be the perfect first fossil Pokemon for Ash :). Much better then the others. And a good final capture for him as well

Donate to Pikachu's legal defense fund
Reaction score
So they're actually doing it, huh? The Galar fossil mon in all their horrific glory.

uh...?
Reaction score
Wow, Galarian fossils being uncovered/revealed in Kanto, how cool! The region is clearly underrepresented and deserves more screentime! /s

On a serious note, I have an inkling that this might be a PotD episode (akin to Amaura) and there won't be any captures within. Probably for the better since it's hard to imagine Dracovish on either cast member's team (especially Ash's, with the type redundancy issue already stretched).

Who Loves and wants to be Loved
Reaction score
It seems like the Galar Fossils are debuting in Pewter City.

As annoying as the Kanto Pandering is I kinda figured that would happen since it hasn't been that long since we last saw Galar.

Anyways I'm happy to see Chloe with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.