• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN050: Galar Fossils! Stick 'Em Together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a Screenshot I took from the EP but it's Black and White unfortunately
Aceburn Dies.png
That was an improvement over Ash vs Hapu and Ash vs Hau definitely but in terms of non battle episodes like this one seems to be
Ok

Eh, I guess. I really don't have much attachment to these two at all so to me it just feels like a regular ol' walk in the park for Ash and Goh. I do have to wonder what they'll do with them though - if they'll be staying or if later on for plot reasons they'll get released. Still shame on them for leaking stuff AGAIN when this could have been a surprise for others once again showing their utter incompetence.

Last edited:
You know, The way you’re all using the spoiler box – it is very clear what you are spoiling… still reluctant to believe it myself - although I now acknowledge it is a big chance!

So the excavation team where Ash & Goh are there will fuse Fossilized Drake with Fossilized Fish and Fossilized Dino with Fossilized Bird

I think another team will fuse Fossilized Drake with Fossilized Bird and Fossilized Dino with Fossilized Fish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom