• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN050: Galar Fossils! Stick 'Em Together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this takes place in Galar, that’s only a 4 episode gap between the last Galar one and the next, the shortest gap so far. I wonder if this will be the first single Galar episode or if there will be another one right after this one.

If this takes place in Galar, that’s only a 4 episode gap between the last Galar one and the next, the shortest gap so far. I wonder if this will be the first single Galar episode or if there will be another one right after this one.

Would be nice to spend more than one episode in Galar, maybe Ash will visit Bea or maybe Raihan's gym in the next episode for a battle

I am also very excited for the entry of Dracowish ,I hope it would be Ash's water trump card for this series .

As much as I want Ash to catch something, I really hope he doesn’t catch Dracovish. It’s just so ugly. Dracozolt is the only good-looking one out of the bunch. I’m still hoping for Grookey, even if it evolves into Thwackey fast to keep up with Ash’s current party.

Would be nice to spend more than one episode in Galar, maybe Ash will visit Bea or maybe Raihan's gym in the next episode for a battle

I do see them setting up Raihan as a rival/challenger/whatever soon, considering they put him in the goal section of the opening. Though, I can’t see Ash winning and he hasn’t won an on-screen match since before Bea, so for him to lose again would be a little strange.

E64C357B-2C1B-4D29-895A-A915DC5D75E1.jpeg

I cropped it out, but the title they have is “Galar Fossils! Stick ‘em Together!!”
Koharu still present, things are looking good for her future involvement.

Last edited:
Dracovish would be the perfect first fossil Pokemon for Ash :). Much better then the others. And a good final capture for him as well

Wow, Galarian fossils being uncovered/revealed in Kanto, how cool! The region is clearly underrepresented and deserves more screentime! /s

On a serious note, I have an inkling that this might be a PotD episode (akin to Amaura) and there won't be any captures within. Probably for the better since it's hard to imagine Dracovish on either cast member's team (especially Ash's, with the type redundancy issue already stretched).

It seems like the Galar Fossils are debuting in Pewter City.

As annoying as the Kanto Pandering is I kinda figured that would happen since it hasn't been that long since we last saw Galar.

Anyways I'm happy to see Chloe with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom