• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JN050: Galar Fossils! Stick 'Em Together!!

And just used Shadow Ball a few times.
Well, it already did more than G. Farfetch'd. Also, the arc was clearly about Lucario/Cinderace and darkest day.
This opening clearly shows things will change, thus, the second episode after we have it, being about the most ignored mon of Ash's at the moment. Pokémon Journeys will stay for a very long time and every pokémon will have their focus, no need to stress about it

Those were scenes from the 2nd opening.
Also this is off topic so imma start new topic:
Will Ash spam Fishous Rend to defeat Leon's Charizard?
I know they were. I just ignored because I'm defending the current one, not the previous. Also, did you just claimed something to be off topic and then proceed to create an off topic discussion?

The last stretch had a BAD problem of too much Goh focus. If they can balance that out, or at least do stuff like the eating contest episode, it can be mediated.

Seriously we don't give that episode enough credit I think.

Cara Liss is careless.
I’m not sure I know this is off topic
I thought I saw video of Ash farfetch wearing armor lol

The last stretch had a BAD problem of too much Goh focus. If they can balance that out, or at least do stuff like the eating contest episode, it can be mediated.

Seriously we don't give that episode enough credit I think.
In that contest I think Ash should use Gengar honestly

I don’t understand what u mean at all
What are you confused about?

Cara Liss isn’t a professional paleontologist, she’s a fraud who doesn’t understand paleontology and doesn’t care. Heck, her name is even a wordplay on careless. Because of her incompetence, she incorrectly assembles and revives the Galar fossils, resulting in the Pokémon equivalent of Frankenstein’s monster. Since the Galar fossils aren’t actual prehistoric creatures—they’re amalgamations of those creatures—Cara Liss writes false Pokédex entries for them that makes it seem like these Pokémon lived millions of years ago even though they didn’t. She lied about them.

Last edited:
What are you confused about?

Cara Liss isn’t a professional paleontologist, she’s a fraud who doesn’t understand paleontology and doesn’t care. Heck, her name is even a wordplay on careless. Because of her incompetence, she incorrectly assembles and revives the Galar fossils, resulting in the Pokémon equivalent of Frankenstein’s monster. Since the Galar fossils aren’t actual prehistoric creatures—they’re amalgamations of those creatures—Cara Liss writes false Pokédex entries for them that makes it seem like these Pokémon lived millions of years ago even though they didn’t. She lied about them.
What about the paleo he mess it up two who did Goh fossil

was their video of Ash farfetch wearing armor or was I wrong

So you think Ash farfetch will evolve this week?

we see Chewtle vs turtwig

is that team rocket Chewtle
I'm fairly sure he won't evolve this week; he isn't evolved in that preview scene, which doesn't seem to fit in this weeks episode based off the voice cast.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom