• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JN050: Galar Fossils! Stick 'Em Together!!

I'm fairly sure he won't evolve this week; he isn't evolved in that preview scene, which doesn't seem to fit in this weeks episode based off the voice cast.
Oh man. I was hoping evolution

I thought itwas time
What are reasons

Just because it not shown in preview
It doesn’t mean no could be at the end

Also what about Chewtle is team rocket comming back to battle turtwig

It will battle Gurdurr and then lose and become deppresed and then he will face Aeigislash and evolve. Also this is of topic so ima start new disscussion again.
Do you think Goh will use Arctozolt and Ash's Dracovish won't end up like Gengar?
I don’t care munch on Goh Pokémon because he won’t use them all

You think it evolve this week or another episode

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom