• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Episode Title in Japanese: カモネギ大いなる試練!
Air Date: January 15, 2021
Source:
1.png

Last edited:
Who Loves and wants to be Loved
Reaction score
Do you have a citation for this?

Not that I don't believe you but I can't find a source for where the Episode Titles you posted came from?:unsure:

What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score
Sorry, but I find it hard to trust these given you joined today. You have a source for these?

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
I don't see anything on any other Pokemon sites that show these episode titles.

Reaction score
I don't think just one battle will trigger evolution
and
I don't want it to evolve just by one battle.
All it needs are 3 crit hits to evolve, no experience required. Though I wonder how the anime will handle this.

I prefer if G-Farfetched evolves now so we can get his first Gen-8 Mon.

I'm Grim I'm Gross
Reaction score
I prefer if G-Farfetched evolves now so we can get his first Gen-8 Mon.
Ash's Farfetch'd has a battle spirit congruent with Ash and we have seen that it refuses to give up even when it's almost defeated. Such a natured Pokemon shouldn't evolve right after winning a single battle.
Riolu and Farfetch'd had some sort of equal potential, However now riolu has evolved and the eagerness of battling must be transferred to Farfetch'd and I want to see some (at least 2-3) spectacular battles before it evolves.

Right at home, in the magma
Reaction score
Oh good, looks like Ash's Farfetch'd will finally get some focus.

Think its last appearance was at the lab prior to Ash's rematch against Bea

Reaction score
And if those are real. (That I think they are but need confirmation)

That means that Farfetch'd gets a focus episode before Gengar and Dragonite. Oddly enoug Farfetch'd was not the protagonist in his own capture episode.

Also Farfetch'd has a evolution method that is sorta like a trial...

Hmmm.

Reaction score
Seems a bit too early to me for Farfetch'd to evolve, especially given the amount of focus its had

Reaction score
Whoops, I've only gone and created a page for this episode on Bulbapedia

Reaction score
Reaction score
We have the source, so should be fine. Hoefullly get official confirmation soon , hate spedulating wether something is fake or not when we have a clear source posted.

Well sorry for not knowing japanese like everyone does...

Status
Not open for further replies.