• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Lucario speaks this episode.
Just having a role in the episode does not necessarily equal said character being in focus. Besides, it's the dream team working on this episode. They've always made excellent episodes.

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Just having a role in the episode does not necessarily equal said character being in focus. Besides, it's the dream team working on this episode. They've always made excellent episodes.
Yeah but still. I am worried

I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle
Reaction score
Remember that Riolu was the one who battled Farfetch'd in his capture episode and we had that scene of them sparring in one of the openings/endings (can't remember which). I assume the two are supposed to have some sort of arc or connection together, which is why Lucario is here in a Farfetch'd episode.

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Remember that Riolu was the one who battled Farfetch'd in his capture episode and we had that scene of them sparring in one of the openings/endings (can't remember which). I assume the two are supposed to have some sort of arc or connection together, which is why Lucario is here in a Farfetch'd episode.
NO.KEEP LUCARIO AWAY FROM FARFETCH'D.

Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 8.6% done!
Reaction score
Lucario and Farfetch’d probably have a quick training match at the beginning that we see the end of. If Dragonite and Farfetch’d can spar, Lucario and Farfetch’d can to. It’ll probably be called off by Ash when he finds out about Rock Tunnel.

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Lucario and Farfetch’d probably have a quick training match at the beginning that we see the end of. If Dragonite and Farfetch’d can spar, Lucario and Farfetch’d can to. It’ll probably be called off by Ash when he finds out about Rock Tunnel.
No.

Reaction score
Welp, I think a few things were common opinion, but glad this isn't the Wikstrom? episode, looking forward to this "clash between steel beam and giant leek" and even glad Lucario is returning. Solid summary.

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Welp, I think a few things were common opinion, but glad this isn't the Wikstrom? episode, looking forward to this "clash between steel beam and giant leek" and even glad Lucario is returning. Solid summary.
Steel Beam? Oh no... THIS EISODE IS ABOUT LUCARIO LEARNING FLASH CANNONI!

Reaction score
Maybe, Ash's galarian Farfetch'd will evolve into sirfetch'd.

What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score
If they are, the show has done a terrible of showing it.
So Chloe's not with them this time?

Oh.. okay :cry:
No one said her becoming a research fellow meant she's been promoted to full on main char. Also, SM had some eps where a classmate or three didn't show up, so it shouldn't mean much.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
Yet another week's wait... *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.