• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score
So instead of Wally, we get his handsomer older bro. I'm gonna assume he's a recurring char because I can't see G-fetch'd getting two wins in one ep.

Piplup my beloved
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I know this WILDLY beyond the point but MY BABE!!! GALLADE!!! HE'S HERE!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Look like Farfetch disobey Ash in next episode and showing random move set without Ash command it.

Also, a better video and sound quality right here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDCTuv6mizw
But on a more ''serious'' note, it looks like Farfecth'd is pretty mad and frustated with Ash. As much as I love that he is getting focus I just hope they don't go with the ''disobedience'' arc with him AGAIN. Or at least that they don't drag it for too long.

(By the way, going slightly off-point again, is it just the angle or is G-Farfetch'd bigger than I thought? I don't recall the orignal Farfetch'd being this big...)

The cold is nigh
Reaction score
On one hand, I hope they’ll acknowledge that Galarfetch’d has been excluded and feels angry about it.

On the other, that’ll imply that sometimes Ash shafts some pokemon even offscreen, so I’m not sure if I’d like that. It would make the neglect of several older pokemon “canon”, in a way.

Reaction score
...We are getting too meta. This is probably some sort of issue unrelated to battle and training focus

Reaction score
So instead of Wally, we get his handsomer older bro. I'm gonna assume he's a recurring char because I can't see G-fetch'd getting two wins in one ep.
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks that that trainer looks like an older Wally.

Me and the boys after winning our first league
Reaction score
Something tells me that Gallade will help or inspire Farfetch'd to learn leaf blade (Gallade uses it right at the end of the 40 second preview).

Also is night slash's animation being reworked? We saw him use these projectiles in episode 34 as well.

Needless to say, this looks epic. The king's back everyone, IT'S KAMON TIME BABY!!!

Last edited:
Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Something tells me that Gallade will help or inspire Farfetch'd to learn leaf blade (it uses it right at the end of the 40 second preview).
Yeah, it also uses Leaf Blade against Aegislash

Reaction score
While I still have my issues with Kamon....
The Duck is Pissed.
But that Trainer, Mitsuru's Anija?, with the Erureido looks neat.
Make him a recurrent character, please Writers.
I have the feeling that I'll love this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.