• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't know Japanese either but I can tell wether something is real or not after following it for so long.
The scan maybe real but I assure you that 90% of the users of this forum do not understand it.

Unless someone verifies it I'm not buying it.

Have been deceived to many times...

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Me and the boys after winning our first league
Reaction score
YES LET'S GOOO!!!! I knew that he'd rise out of the grave eventually! To say that it's about time would be the understatement of the century.

Writers I only ask for one more thing here. Please just let him have more than 2 dark moves now. I don't care what he learns, I'll settle for anything at this stage.

Who Loves and wants to be Loved
Reaction score
Honestly I don't know why they just didn't have Ash catch it as a Sirfetch'd to begin with?

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Happy as I am, just hope this won’t be another Unfezant.

In that it shines in its evolution episodes and goes back to being useless afterwards.
Yes! However there is 1 CLEAR DIFFERENCE!!!! Unfezant SUCKS as a Pokemon While Sirfetchd is BADASS

Reaction score
Based on the title, i can see Galarfetch'd evolving here.

Its trials, so i guess its battles where its type wise at a disadvantage and it needs to take down three opponents in succesion (It makes sense if the anime goes this route rather than the crit route, which i won't mind at all, since then its technically still game mechanics).

Third option: Ash is doing the Island Trial Championship all over again and 1-shots all the Kahuna's with Galarfetch'd.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
If I have to be honest, I kinda hope G-Farfetch'd doesn't evolve. I want Ash to have a Sirfetch'd, but G-Farfetch'd has gotten hardly any focus, so it feels too early to evolve. Its just been used in one battle and lost. It hasn't appeared since that episode I swear.

Reaction score
Just hoping this is a Farfetch’d focus episode without an evolution - I don’t want a reminder of the BW days when many of Ash’s tram only got focus for their evolution episodes...

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Think This Episode Is:
Ash: Okay Ima Have Some Battles With Farfetch'd
Farfetch'd: Gets 3 Crits and Evolves
Ash: OMG IT EVOLVED!!! It's Back to The Lab For You, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN OTHER THAN LOSING BATTLES.
(This Episodes Obviosly In Alola Its In The Fing Name. Maybe Ash Will Chalange Nanu Again With Farfetch'd)

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Oh. My GOD. FINALLY MY PRECIOUS BABY GETS TO SHINE YES!!! :bulbaLove:

Hopefully Farfetch'd doesn't evolve just yet, though. Birdie needs more focus before evolving. I am gonna be so mad if they just evolve Farfetch'd here and then go right back to shunting him into the background...

Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 8.6% done!
Reaction score
While I'd prefer him not evolving and this just starts him getting some sort of focus, I think it's more likely he just evolves. I just hope he get's featured more often either way. I feel like Sirfetch'd is strong enough to battle well, but not strong enough to be on the Gengar/Dragonite level whom the writers seem to be scared of using, so he might get to be in a perfect middle ground.

Still though, even with the evolution method that doesn't technically require training, it won't feel very earned.

Last edited:
Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 8.6% done!
Reaction score
I wonder if this will take place in Galar to make another Galar 2-parter. In which case, I don't see Ash taking both Galar episodes, so I wonder what's up with Dracovish.

Status
Not open for further replies.