• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duringpampers

Reaction score
Episode Title in Japanese: カモネギ大いなる試練!
Air Date: January 15, 2021
Source:
1.png

Last edited:
Farfetched focus episode?! About time, hopefully it evolves here.

I don't think just one battle will trigger evolution
and
I don't want it to evolve just by one battle.
All it needs are 3 crit hits to evolve, no experience required. Though I wonder how the anime will handle this.

I prefer if G-Farfetched evolves now so we can get his first Gen-8 Mon.

I prefer if G-Farfetched evolves now so we can get his first Gen-8 Mon.
Ash's Farfetch'd has a battle spirit congruent with Ash and we have seen that it refuses to give up even when it's almost defeated. Such a natured Pokemon shouldn't evolve right after winning a single battle.
Riolu and Farfetch'd had some sort of equal potential, However now riolu has evolved and the eagerness of battling must be transferred to Farfetch'd and I want to see some (at least 2-3) spectacular battles before it evolves.

And if those are real. (That I think they are but need confirmation)

That means that Farfetch'd gets a focus episode before Gengar and Dragonite. Oddly enoug Farfetch'd was not the protagonist in his own capture episode.

Also Farfetch'd has a evolution method that is sorta like a trial...

Hmmm.

We have the source, so should be fine. Hoefullly get official confirmation soon , hate spedulating wether something is fake or not when we have a clear source posted.

Well sorry for not knowing japanese like everyone does...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom