• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Japanese either but I can tell wether something is real or not after following it for so long.

The scan maybe real but I assure you that 90% of the users of this forum do not understand it.

Unless someone verifies it I'm not buying it.

Have been deceived to many times...

YES LET'S GOOO!!!! I knew that he'd rise out of the grave eventually! To say that it's about time would be the understatement of the century.

Writers I only ask for one more thing here. Please just let him have more than 2 dark moves now. I don't care what he learns, I'll settle for anything at this stage.

Based on the title, i can see Galarfetch'd evolving here.

Its trials, so i guess its battles where its type wise at a disadvantage and it needs to take down three opponents in succesion (It makes sense if the anime goes this route rather than the crit route, which i won't mind at all, since then its technically still game mechanics).

Third option: Ash is doing the Island Trial Championship all over again and 1-shots all the Kahuna's with Galarfetch'd.

Just hoping this is a Farfetch’d focus episode without an evolution - I don’t want a reminder of the BW days when many of Ash’s tram only got focus for their evolution episodes...

Think This Episode Is:
Ash: Okay Ima Have Some Battles With Farfetch'd
Farfetch'd: Gets 3 Crits and Evolves
Ash: OMG IT EVOLVED!!! It's Back to The Lab For You, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN OTHER THAN LOSING BATTLES.
(This Episodes Obviosly In Alola Its In The Fing Name. Maybe Ash Will Chalange Nanu Again With Farfetch'd)

While I'd prefer him not evolving and this just starts him getting some sort of focus, I think it's more likely he just evolves. I just hope he get's featured more often either way. I feel like Sirfetch'd is strong enough to battle well, but not strong enough to be on the Gengar/Dragonite level whom the writers seem to be scared of using, so he might get to be in a perfect middle ground.

Still though, even with the evolution method that doesn't technically require training, it won't feel very earned.

Last edited:
I wonder if this will take place in Galar to make another Galar 2-parter. In which case, I don't see Ash taking both Galar episodes, so I wonder what's up with Dracovish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom