• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...please tell me this isn't taking place in Kanto. :(

Though on the other hand, a Galar episode without Galar Pokemon sucks too. Either way we're screwed...:cry:

This sounds like an evolution episode to me, and it would barely be different if it were set outside Kanto.

As people have pointed out in previous episodes, it seems as though Lucario doesn’t seem as interested in “unnecessary” activities with Ash compared to when it was a Riolu. I wonder, since Lucario loves to train, where it is during all of this? Maybe it’s just sleeping, or effortlessly beats Farfetch’d in a spar. As a result, Farfetch’d wants to train more, hence the training against Geodudes.

This sounds like an evolution episode to me, and it would barely be different if it were set outside Kanto.
It's definitely an Evolution Episode.

The writing is all over the wall.

Ash and G. Farfetch'd in a (presumably) secluded tunnel training and having to face a mass outbreak of Geodude (who btw are great targets for level grinding in the games)

If I'm wrong I'll eat my hat (not really lol)

I can totally see the Dwayne’s closing in with Rollout from all sides only to get hammered by a fully powered Brutal Swing.
Like this?
1608773613590.png

Just hope that it's not ambiented in Kanto. Just get over this region already man.

Maybe they could go to a Galar mine?

Though a Galar episode with a bunch of Kanto Pokemon sounds lousy too...:sick:

So it looks like it's in the Rock Tunnel (or just a random tunnel in Kanto). :(

We've barley seen any of Kanto that isn't Vermillion City this series, so I could care less where it takes place, as long as it isn't Vermillion(tho watch it be some tunnel in Vermillion instead). Anything but that city is fine I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom