• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish they stopped making this sheer amount of pointless fillers back to back. It literally feels like the PWC is just an ''extra'', and ''afterthought'' instead of being the main focus. But naaahhhh, let's make more eps for tired nostalgia points!!! Let's make more out of Kanto!! Ugh
True

I just wish they stopped making this sheer amount of pointless fillers back to back. It literally feels like the PWC is just an ''extra'', and ''afterthought'' instead of being the main focus. But naaahhhh, let's make more eps for tired nostalgia points!!! Let's make more out of Kanto!! Ugh
It kind of seems like G-Farfetch’d will evolve here or at least learn a new move, which means it would not be filler. Although I guess that could depend on what your personal criteria for “filler” is.

It kind of seems like G-Farfetch’d will evolve here or at least learn a new move, which means it would not be filler. Although I guess that could depend on what your personal criteria for “filler” is.

I did not stated this will be a filler tho. I referred to the multiple pointless episodes in a row the series is doing. Like, it feels likes there so much to do here, like revisting the other regions and characters, and go though Galar with the PWC, but the main plot almost feels like an 'extra content' rather than, you know... the main plot?

And no, I don't hate fillers. But they have to be well planned and not being in front of the main story, and not have that many for a story to work well imo.

I did not stated this will be a filler tho. I referred to the multiple pointless episodes in a row the series is doing. Like, it feels likes there so much to do here, like revisting the other regions and characters, and go though Galar with the PWC, but the main plot almost feels like an 'extra content' rather than, you know... the main plot?

And no, I don't hate fillers. But they have to be well planned and not being in front of the main story, and not have that many for a story to work well imo.
Oh okay I was confused because you specifically said “this sheer amount of pointless fillers” in a thread about an episode that probably is not a filler.

I only count 4 fillers out of the 13 episodes that have aired or been confirmed since the last PWC episode. Please show me one series that had a streak of 13 episodes with some development. It was also rare for the gap between gyms to be less than 15 episodes, outside of Kanto and BW anyway.

Or you could just admit that you don't care about Go. That's fine, but let's be honest. Mind you, I'm a little bored myself, but I don't think that a flux of PWC episodes is necessarily the way to go.

If an E4 member was appearing here they would have hyped it up in the magazines already.

I think Farfetch'd might get a multi episode arc. It isn’t able to defeat all the Geodude so it becomes dejected. And then it learns to battle like a knight and earn some symbolic knighthood and evolve after defeating Aegislash. Just like how Torracat held its evolution till it defeated Incineroar.

I think Farfetch'd might get a multi episode arc. It isn’t able to defeat all the Geodude so it becomes dejected. And then it learns to battle like a knight and earn some symbolic knighthood and evolve after defeating Aegislash. Just like how Torracat held its evolution till it defeated Incineroar.
Im guessing it learns Leaf Blade here based on the preview which makes sense as it's a move which has a higher chance of a crit and is also super effective against Geodude.

So glad we're getting a focus episode before the potential evolution.

Last edited:
We have some info about this episode from Pokefan(credit to Dephender for the translation).
https://i.img ur.com/pr9SwoS.jpg

SUPER IMPROVEMENT 3: SATOSHI'S KAMONEGI WILL HAVE A FIERCE BATTLE!
Kamonegi will fight a Dotekkotsu in an official Pokémon WCS battle! Will it be able to find a hint for powering up in this fight?!

"The Great Kamonegi Trial!" airs Friday January 15th, 2021

Just seen this on Serebii, courtesy of Dephender

Satoshi and Kamonegi head to a tunnel where a mass outbreak of Ishitsubute is taking place in order to train there.

--------

POKEMON FAN:

View: https://imgur.com/pr9SwoS

SUPER IMPROVEMENT 3: SATOSHI'S KAMONEGI WILL HAVE A FIERCE BATTLE!
Kamonegi will fight a Dotekkotsu in an official Pokémon WCS battle! Will it be able to find a hint for powering up in this fight?!

"The Great Kamonegi Trial!" airs Friday January 15th, 2021!

SUPER IMPROVEMENT 4: KOHARU BECOMES A RESEARCH FELLOW AS WELL NOW THAT SHE GOT EIEVUI?
Koharu has gained an Eievui as her partner. And it seems that from here on, she'll be accompanying Satoshi and the others in their research as well. Will this make them a better group of researchers?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom