• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that Riolu was the one who battled Farfetch'd in his capture episode and we had that scene of them sparring in one of the openings/endings (can't remember which). I assume the two are supposed to have some sort of arc or connection together, which is why Lucario is here in a Farfetch'd episode.

Remember that Riolu was the one who battled Farfetch'd in his capture episode and we had that scene of them sparring in one of the openings/endings (can't remember which). I assume the two are supposed to have some sort of arc or connection together, which is why Lucario is here in a Farfetch'd episode.
NO.KEEP LUCARIO AWAY FROM FARFETCH'D.

Lucario and Farfetch’d probably have a quick training match at the beginning that we see the end of. If Dragonite and Farfetch’d can spar, Lucario and Farfetch’d can to. It’ll probably be called off by Ash when he finds out about Rock Tunnel.

Lucario and Farfetch’d probably have a quick training match at the beginning that we see the end of. If Dragonite and Farfetch’d can spar, Lucario and Farfetch’d can to. It’ll probably be called off by Ash when he finds out about Rock Tunnel.
No.

Welp, I think a few things were common opinion, but glad this isn't the Wikstrom? episode, looking forward to this "clash between steel beam and giant leek" and even glad Lucario is returning. Solid summary.

Welp, I think a few things were common opinion, but glad this isn't the Wikstrom? episode, looking forward to this "clash between steel beam and giant leek" and even glad Lucario is returning. Solid summary.
Steel Beam? Oh no... THIS EISODE IS ABOUT LUCARIO LEARNING FLASH CANNONI!

Maybe, Ash's galarian Farfetch'd will evolve into sirfetch'd.

If they are, the show has done a terrible of showing it.
So Chloe's not with them this time?

Oh.. okay :cry:
No one said her becoming a research fellow meant she's been promoted to full on main char. Also, SM had some eps where a classmate or three didn't show up, so it shouldn't mean much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom