• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angry bird is pissed off at Ash for always losing it seems. It's time for his redemption arc.

It looks like he'll be facing off against some trainers for the PWC and it looks like he learned 2 new moves, but none of them fighting. :cry:

I know this WILDLY beyond the point but MY BABE!!! GALLADE!!! HE'S HERE!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Look like Farfetch disobey Ash in next episode and showing random move set without Ash command it.

Also, a better video and sound quality right here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDCTuv6mizw

But on a more ''serious'' note, it looks like Farfecth'd is pretty mad and frustated with Ash. As much as I love that he is getting focus I just hope they don't go with the ''disobedience'' arc with him AGAIN. Or at least that they don't drag it for too long.

(By the way, going slightly off-point again, is it just the angle or is G-Farfetch'd bigger than I thought? I don't recall the orignal Farfetch'd being this big...)

...We are getting too meta. This is probably some sort of issue unrelated to battle and training focus

Something tells me that Gallade will help or inspire Farfetch'd to learn leaf blade (Gallade uses it right at the end of the 40 second preview).

Also is night slash's animation being reworked? We saw him use these projectiles in episode 34 as well.

Needless to say, this looks epic. The king's back everyone, IT'S KAMON TIME BABY!!!

Last edited:
Also the animation looks great.

The animation team of Yūji Asada, Masaaki Iwane, Izumi Shimura are well known for their animation, some of us call them the animation dream team which, when paired with writer Atsuhiro Tomioka (as they are in this episode) is a winning combination

While I still have my issues with Kamon....
The Duck is Pissed.
But that Trainer, Mitsuru's Anija?, with the Erureido looks neat.
Make him a recurrent character, please Writers.
I have the feeling that I'll love this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom