• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Wikstrom would be represented as a regular PWC CotD with a two-minute battle, unless he somehow isn't an Elite Four member.

Agreed

Really looking forward tot his episode, curious to see how Farfetch'd would do against Gallade giving the type advantage

Wonder how Pikachu will react to it not being used in two battles lol

Watching the subbed preview, I don't think that Angry Bird is really mad at Ash. From what I can tell it looks like he was just mad at Ash for interrupting its training at that point in time. But we won't know until next week.

This scene is atrocious
delete this.png

I really don’t think G.Farfetch’d is “mad” at Ash. If the idea of the plot is that it feels neglected, thats ridiculous. Whilst it wasn’t used in the Darkest Day Arc, Ash was going to train G.Farfetch’d against DRAGONITE in one episode, before they got cut off thanks to the episode’s plot. If anything, it probably hit Ash for interrupting, like Schemer said above.
Personally, I don’t think that Gallade trainer is a PWC battler, otherwise the Gurdurr trainer would feel less threatening towards G.Farfetch’d if it lost to Gallade. Instead, it’s probably going to find G.Farfetch’d interesting, and the trainer will help it learn Leaf Blade (since Gallade can learn it). After, Ash introduces the format of the PWC to the trainer, and from there they join, promising to catch up to Ash in rank before they battle, leaving room for a future match.

The trailer looks quite nice; I loved the bit where Farfetch'd smashed the boulder and then launched the pieces via the momentum of his leek swing.

The episode does feel a bit contrived to me, though. Farfetch'd gets its first focus episode and it's a battle with another long-arm-wielding Pokémon? Maybe my mind will change upon seeing it. But still, something is better than nothing.

Also, I concur that Farfetch'd is not necessarily angry at Ash; it is probably just really hyped and into its training, with Ash accidentally getting too close to it and being inadvertently sent flying.

Also, I concur that Farfetch'd is not necessarily angry at Ash; it is probably just really hyped and into its training, with Ash accidentally getting too close to it and being inadvertently sent flying.
It's kinda hard to tell what Galarian Fatfetch'd is feeling seen it has a constant angry look on it's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom