• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN052: Agricultural Experience! Where is Digda!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Episode Title in Japanese: 農業体験!ディグダはどこだ!?
Air Date: January 22, 2021
Source:
2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Rhyperior!
Reaction score
This episode doesn't sound that appealing to me if I'm honest

Chloe getting some focus and catching a Diglett might be enjoyable

Reaction score
Ok, just so this is stated (with some trepidation, though I was right with 47), ...I'm looking forward to this episode.

Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 8.3% done!
Reaction score
Sounds just like a typical filler. Team Rocket will probably show up. Hopefully it’s enjoyable.

Reaction score
What if the Agricultural Experience is because its a research for the differences between Alola and Kanto Diglett. Maybe its an Isle of Armor episode.

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
What if the Agricultural Experience is because its a research for the differences between Alola and Kanto Diglett. Maybe its an Isle of Armor episode.
The Alolan Diglett Hiker did come to my mind as well. We'll see if we're getting a reference to him.

Reaction score
Sorry, Greedent episode, we have a new winner for the "Most obvious filler" award...Unless this forms a trilogy with episodes 38 and 50 about Chloe becoming Digging Ma. :lapras:

Reaction score
Ah...nothing more wholesome then teaching kids the wonders of agriculture and to respect the land on which they live. As someone who grew up on a farm it brings a tear to my eye.

...Oh yeah, and there'll be some Pokémon too I guess.

My Little Ponyta
Reaction score
That title doesn't really tell us much, so not quite sure what to think yet, but I'm not really all that optimistic.

I would prefer something involving Alola Diglett and Dugtrio (they just make me laugh) but I'm going to guess that's not the case.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like its gonna be an exciting episode. Seems like it might just end up being a filler and another unnecessary capture for Goh.

wₕₑₙ yₒᵤ wᵢₛₕ ᵤₚₒₙ ₐ ₛₜₐᵣ
Reaction score
Maybe we might get an actual anime appearance of Diglett's Cave, since we missed it during the first two romps through Kanto; that would be interesting enough to me.

But yes - Go is probably going to catch a Diglett and perhaps a Dugtrio here.

Reaction score
Diglett? Really? Out of 800 pokemon you chose a hotdog that is pummeled to the ground? I thought we left this shit back in kanto. What a waste of an episode that can be used for gengar. Did the writers forget the pwc???

Last edited:
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Diglett? Really? Out of 800 pokemon you chose a hotdog that is pummeled to the ground? I thought we left this shit back in kanto. What a waste of an episode that can be used for gengar. Did the writers forget the pwc???
or Dragonite

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Honestly, I am getting tired of the lack of PWC episodes, though JN051 could be related to PWC since it focuses on G-Farfetch'd. They NEED more PWC episodes. Ash and his goal is far more interesting than watching Goh catch more Pokemon to rot away at Professor Cerise's lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.