• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN052: Agricultural Experience! Where is Digda!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Yey TRT! Maybe that can give the episode interesting action! Also Cinderace does not appear???

Reaction score
Yey TRT! Maybe that can give the episode interesting action! Also Cinderace does not appear???
Cinderace may not appear, but he also shares a VA with Jessie, so she takes precedence on the cast list (at least I think that's how I've been told it works).

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Cinderace may not appear, but he also shares a VA with Jessie, so she takes precedence on the cast list (at least I think that's how I've been told it works).
But Cinderace is very important, more than Jessie.

05/03/09~05/03/15~05/03/21
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Eevee is precious (The fact that i am most interested in eevee being cute tells a lot about this episode...)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seems like Koharu is gonna do a revolving wardrobe since she’s wearing another of her previous outfits here. Also, is it just me or does Go look better with the backwards hat on?

Status
Not open for further replies.