• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN052: Agricultural Experience! Where is Digda!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I am getting tired of the lack of PWC episodes, though JN051 could be related to PWC since it focuses on G-Farfetch'd. They NEED more PWC episodes. Ash and his goal is far more interesting than watching Goh catch more Pokemon to rot away at Professor Cerise's lab.
Yeah We Want Battles Not A Random Newbie Throwing Balls And Catching Everything In 1 Shot. PWC Matches Are Good Like JN018 JN025 JN034 and JN039. Maybe They Can Introduce A Galar Gym Leader Like Nessa or Milo and Have Ash Battle Them Like Bea!

Yuko Kakihara is a new writer for Pokeani, but she has a legit CV including shows like Cells at Work, Chihayafuru, Digimon Tri, Aikatsu. So hopefully she will bring some good writing to the table!

Let's hope so. At the very least make a pure, updated-OS level filler entertaining...

Done a background check on writer Yuko Kakihara. This is her first story but she's got experience which includes Head writer of Digimon Adventure Tri, Jewelpet Sunshine, Aikatsu Stars/Friends/On Parade, the Stitch anime, the Persona 4 anime, Chihayafuru, Cells at Work, Unbreakable Machine Doll... she's a fairly accomplished veteran.

Done a background check on writer Yuko Kakihara. This is her first story but she's got experience which includes Head writer of Digimon Adventure Tri, Jewelpet Sunshine, Aikatsu Stars/Friends/On Parade, the Stitch anime, the Persona 4 anime, Chihayafuru, Cells at Work, Unbreakable Machine Doll... she's a fairly accomplished veteran.
In theory an accomplished writer could work but if they lack the understanding about the characters and world in the story like Reiko Yoshida who worked on Tokyo Mew Mew, Violet Evergarden, K-on and the beginning two Digimon show. But with her we get an episode on Pikachu origin story that was mostly fluff and told us nothing new about Pikachu as a character , the Cubone episode in which Goh had seven pokemon on hand and the infamous episode 30 of journey in which Pikachu and Ash act ooc .

In theory an accomplished writer could work but if they lack the understanding about the characters and world in the story like Reiko Yoshida who worked on Tokyo Mew Mew, Violet Evergarden, K-on and the beginning two Digimon show. But with her we get an episode on Pikachu origin story that was mostly fluff and told us nothing new about Pikachu as a character , the Cubone episode in which Goh had seven pokemon on hand and the infamous episode 30 of journey in which Pikachu and Ash act ooc .
True, I think episode 30 is a fantastic short story, but it fails in terms of utilizing these established characters in a believable way.

Is it me or does no one seem to care about this episode??

This is the only thread of the upcoming episodes that has less than 3 pages.

The title of Sobble/Inteleon's Episode only got revealed yesterday and it already has more replies to it's thread than this one.

Meanwhile this Title has been revealed for WEEKS

There's just too little information about this episode to be excited about right now. Diglett is a Pokémon that has appeared countless of times already and the agricultural experience part doesn't sound that interesting (in my opinion at least). If they confirm that this episode indeed does take place on the Isle of Armor (as it has been speculated that this episode will be related to the Diglett sidequest in the Isle of Armor DLC), I'll get a bit more pumped for this episode. I can't wait to see the Isle of Armor and the Crown Tundra in the anime, regardless of the episode.

I doubt this episode will take place in the Isle of Armor, I imagine it would be pretty difficult to farm on the beach. Maybe this episode will take place in Pallet Town.

Is it me or does no one seem to care about this episode??

Ah heck, even TVTokyo doesn't seem to care...

It's just another updated OS-style filler. The fact it's sandwhiched between episodes people are more interested in/excited about makes things even worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom