• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Episode Title in Japanese: 伝説ゲット!?水の守護神スイクンを探せ!!
Air Date: January 29, 2021
Source:
3.png

Last edited:
WHAT A TWIST!
Reaction score
Wasn't there a clip of a Suicune SOMEWHERE!?
One of the posters a few months back, along with Mewtwo, Zapdos, Marshstomp, Darcovish, the Sword & Shield Dogs, and Chloe with Eevee. So we know a Suicune episode is on the way at some point or another.

BUT there's no info about this or the other episodes threads started by duringpampers ANYWHERE. What's more, I question the odd time and even date he started them since I don't think we get new episodes about that time. This one is especially suspicious since the airdate is SO far off...

So either he got info from a source unown to the rest of us...or we're being trolled...

Reaction score
One of the posters a few months back, along with Mewtwo, Zapdos, Marshstomp, Darcovish, the Sword & Shield Dogs, and Chloe with Eevee. So we know a Suicune episode is on the way at some point or another.

BUT there's no info about this or the other episodes threads started by duringpampers ANYWHERE. What's more, I question the odd time and even date he started them since I don't think we get new episodes about that time. This one is especially suspicious since the airdate is SO far off...

So either he got info from a source unown to the rest of us...or we're being trolled...
Apparently there's a new Pokefan coming out in a few days.

Perhaps someone somehow could've gotten a hold onto it earlier than everyone else?

But regardless we'll know for sure if it's real within a few a days

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Just saying: I hope everyone is prepared for the possibility of these being fake...

Reaction score
Hmm, I really didn't think we'd get a Suicune focused episode seeing as how it was already the star of that planetarium thing. I hope this leak is legit anyway, for Farfetch'd's sake.

Reaction score
Hmm, I really didn't think we'd get a Suicune focused episode seeing as how it was already the star of that planetarium thing. I hope this leak is legit anyway, for Farfetch'd's sake.
Read the top post again, it has the scan. The planetarium specials are completely irrelevant and have no impact on the show.

Reaction score
Read the top post again, it has the scan. The planetarium specials are completely irrelevant and have no impact on the show.
It featured Ash and Gou, and to my knowledge was basically the equivalent of a filler episode, so I don't think it makes sense to dismiss it as noncanon. At least that was my impression based on the preview for it.

uh...?
Reaction score
Great, another raid battle...

Just hope it's not conveniently set in Vermillion again, and this raid battle is written better than the last cheap one against Zapdos and has no "prodigy moments" (much less captures). Eusine being present here would just be cherry on the cake.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great, another raid battle...

Just hope it's not conveniently set in Vermillion again, and this raid battle is written better than the last cheap one against Zapdos. Eusine being present here would just be cherry on the cake.
It's going to be Johto, they are trying to find Suicune and how do we know if we are even going to get a raid Battle?

Not even sure if they will get more then a glimpse of Suicune.

Lord of the Rhinos!
Reaction score
Really hope this is a Johto episode, why else would Suicuine appear in Kanto.

Ecruteak City would be good with the return of Eusine and maybe Moriarty

Reaction score
As much as I like Suicune I'm not sure if I feel excited about this episode.

All I'm expecting is a re-tread of Goh vs Zapdos and I don't want the same rehashed plotline.

Suicune: *Appears*
Goh: "LET'S Go ACEBURN!"
Ash: "YOU TOO LUCARIO!"

*They Battle, Lucario and Cinderace are on the brink of fainting, and Suicune gets away*

It's all so predictable and boring :rolleyes:

Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 8.3% done!
Reaction score
I suppose it would make sense that if Koharu really is joining, she would encounter a legendary with the group fairly quickly. Eusine reappearing would be cool. Of course, we don’t even know if they’ll battle Suicune considering it’s a lot more elusive than something like Zapdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.