• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely another similar episode to the Zapdos one. The question just remains, has Goh become capable of actually catching a Legendary (aside from Eternatus, which he did not keep) this time around?

I Think Not. Goh Didnt Catch Zapdos/Mewtwo
He caught Eternatus. Even if it's sealed in a safe it is definitely his. If it's ever freed Goh can still command it in battle.

I think Go is strong enough to catch Suicune. He is no longer the beginner people make him out to be

He caught Eternatus. Even if it's sealed in a safe it is definitely his.
Sure, whatever helps you sleep better at night.
If it's ever freed Goh can still command it in battle.
You wish lmao. Eternatus is a threat and a loose cannon. World Champion Leon and Rose with all his tech couldn't control it, why do you think Goh can?

He caught Eternatus. Even if it's sealed in a safe it is definitely his. If it's ever freed Goh can still command it in battle.

I think Go is strong enough to catch Suicune. He is no longer the beginner people make him out to be
Goh Is A Newbie. He Cant Control Eternatus. It Will Disobey Him If He Uses It

It would seem weird for a Pokemon like Suicune to just be dump off at the Lab

Plus I don't see Goh catching any Legendaries before Ash does
Even If Goh Catches Suicune This Ep Ash Would Still Have Caught Legends Before Goh. Melmetal and Naganadel

Why would a legendary listen to a newbie without badges.

Sure, whatever helps you sleep better at night.

You wish lmao. Eternatus is a threat and a loose cannon. World Champion Leon and Rose with all his tech couldn't control it, why do you think Goh can?
Because Goh would be able to reach out to Eternatus and understand his pain. After that Eternatus would definitely obey Goh"s commands against any sort of threat

Because Goh would be able to reach out to Eternatus and understand his pain. After that Eternatus would definitely obey Goh"s commands against any sort of threat
Does Goh really have the power to soothe a calamity like Eternatus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom