• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duringpampers

Reaction score
Episode Title in Japanese: 伝説ゲット!?水の守護神スイクンを探せ!!
Air Date: January 29, 2021
Source:
3.png

Last edited:
Wasn't there a clip of a Suicune SOMEWHERE!?

One of the posters a few months back, along with Mewtwo, Zapdos, Marshstomp, Darcovish, the Sword & Shield Dogs, and Chloe with Eevee. So we know a Suicune episode is on the way at some point or another.

BUT there's no info about this or the other episodes threads started by duringpampers ANYWHERE. What's more, I question the odd time and even date he started them since I don't think we get new episodes about that time. This one is especially suspicious since the airdate is SO far off...

So either he got info from a source unown to the rest of us...or we're being trolled...

One of the posters a few months back, along with Mewtwo, Zapdos, Marshstomp, Darcovish, the Sword & Shield Dogs, and Chloe with Eevee. So we know a Suicune episode is on the way at some point or another.

BUT there's no info about this or the other episodes threads started by duringpampers ANYWHERE. What's more, I question the odd time and even date he started them since I don't think we get new episodes about that time. This one is especially suspicious since the airdate is SO far off...

So either he got info from a source unown to the rest of us...or we're being trolled...
Apparently there's a new Pokefan coming out in a few days.

Perhaps someone somehow could've gotten a hold onto it earlier than everyone else?

But regardless we'll know for sure if it's real within a few a days

Hmm, I really didn't think we'd get a Suicune focused episode seeing as how it was already the star of that planetarium thing. I hope this leak is legit anyway, for Farfetch'd's sake.

Hmm, I really didn't think we'd get a Suicune focused episode seeing as how it was already the star of that planetarium thing. I hope this leak is legit anyway, for Farfetch'd's sake.
Read the top post again, it has the scan. The planetarium specials are completely irrelevant and have no impact on the show.

Read the top post again, it has the scan. The planetarium specials are completely irrelevant and have no impact on the show.
It featured Ash and Gou, and to my knowledge was basically the equivalent of a filler episode, so I don't think it makes sense to dismiss it as noncanon. At least that was my impression based on the preview for it.

Great, another raid battle...

Just hope it's not conveniently set in Vermillion again, and this raid battle is written better than the last cheap one against Zapdos and has no "prodigy moments" (much less captures). Eusine being present here would just be cherry on the cake.

Last edited:
These are real, the magazine source has been posted.

It's not the first time we have been fooled by magazine scans.

So understand that people are suspicious about these.

Great, another raid battle...

Just hope it's not conveniently set in Vermillion again, and this raid battle is written better than the last cheap one against Zapdos. Eusine being present here would just be cherry on the cake.
It's going to be Johto, they are trying to find Suicune and how do we know if we are even going to get a raid Battle?

Not even sure if they will get more then a glimpse of Suicune.

As much as I like Suicune I'm not sure if I feel excited about this episode.

All I'm expecting is a re-tread of Goh vs Zapdos and I don't want the same rehashed plotline.

Suicune: *Appears*
Goh: "LET'S Go ACEBURN!"
Ash: "YOU TOO LUCARIO!"

*They Battle, Lucario and Cinderace are on the brink of fainting, and Suicune gets away*

It's all so predictable and boring :rolleyes:

I suppose it would make sense that if Koharu really is joining, she would encounter a legendary with the group fairly quickly. Eusine reappearing would be cool. Of course, we don’t even know if they’ll battle Suicune considering it’s a lot more elusive than something like Zapdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom