• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people assume Goh has to keep a Legendary if he catches it? As long as it's registered, that's all that matters.
Suicune may want to stay with Goh. It could take a liking to him after it's caught

If goh Can Control It WHY THE HECK IS IT SEALED?
Because they can't risk it going on another rampage. Obviously it will be freed again once someone tries to steal it. After that Goh can try to calm and control it

This is off topic so I'll end the Eternatus talk here.

Knowing how most of the legendary focused episodes haven't been all that good so far, I'm gonna admit I'm not really lookin forward to this one.

Maybe we could see Eusine again but that's all just wishful thinking on my part.

I still think Eusine being involved would be great. He has a strong connection to Suicune, so it feels like a wasted opportunity to not have him involved. This series has shown us old characters can return. We've seen the likes of Lance, Chuck, and Korrina show up, and we've got direct references to characters like Lt. Surge.

If anyone would catch Suicune, I'd rather it be Ash. I think he is more intimately related to that Pokemon, and I've always had a headcanon where he would catch it as his signature legendary later on since Pokemon 4Ever. (See what I did there? :wynaut: )

They Are.
"Although the Ultra Beasts are not Legendary, they share some characteristics with numerous Legendary Pokémon: they all are genderless, are in the Undiscovered egg group, are scripted encounters, have special battle music, are guaranteed to have at least three IVs of 31, and have special Rotom Pokédex pages."

"Although the Ultra Beasts are not Legendary, they share some characteristics with numerous Legendary Pokémon: they all are genderless, are in the Undiscovered egg group, are scripted encounters, have special battle music, are guaranteed to have at least three IVs of 31, and have special Rotom Pokédex pages."
Didnt Know That. But Melmetal is Still a Legendary

Ultra Beasts are classified as legendaries in the Sun and Moon and Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon game files. Ergo, they are legendaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom