• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Review JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
Suicune has a reason to travel the world. Eternatus does not. It will bring the Darkest Day wherever it goes.
But how else will they be able to use Dynamax in other regions for the sake of the PWT? ;P

"Always waiting for someone to ask for her hand."
Reaction score
I'm saying this a little late, but I think it's curious how the writers are teasing with the idea of Goh getting a legendary, but they always find a loophole to take it away from him. I sincerely hope those are only teasings and not foreshadowing of something that is about to happen, but I think that at this point everything is possible.

Poor Eusine, all his life chasing Suicune and Goh catches it on the first day, when he finds out about this he's going to commit suicide... or murder Goh, let's hope it's the second one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
JN009 is worse.
Well, in terms of almost every fact. Yes, it's terrible.
However, this is a good example on how I'm lenient with episodes featuring my favourite seiyuus. Namely, Terasaki-san.
I can't hate it because she's there.

Reaction score
...how does one poach a wild pokemon, by the way?

Reaction score
Only wild animals can be poached, you can't poach a domestic animal, that would be stealing.
So Go stole a domestic animal (grookey) and poached AND stole a wild animal (that was already being caught by someone else)
Who poaches the poachers

Why are we rooting for him again?

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him/His
So Go stole a domestic animal (grookey) and poached AND stole a wild animal (that was already being caught by someone else)
Who poaches the poachers

Why are we rooting for him again?
?? Goh didn’t steal Grookey, he caught it after it decided on its own that it didn’t want to be with TR. Catching wild Pokémon is not inherently the same thing as poaching; otherwise that’s literally the basis of the entire series. Finally, I’m not sure why you would characterize stealing from people who actually are poachers as unethical, but it isn’t.

Reaction score
?? Goh didn’t steal Grookey, he caught it after it decided on its own that it didn’t want to be with TR. Catching wild Pokémon is not inherently the same thing as poaching; otherwise that’s literally the basis of the entire series. Finally, I’m not sure why you would characterize stealing from people who actually are poachers as unethical, but it isn’t.
What did Jessie and James do to Grookey that made it want to leave them.