• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN054: Messon in Possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 8.3% done!
Reaction score
View: https://twitter.com/pakugyu/status/1346770321789972482?s=21

This account has revealed titles before, so I think it’s legit.
I feel like “Messon Impossible” makes more sense since it’s a play on Mission Impossible, but I’m not a translator so I’m just putting what the automatic translation told me.

Airs February 5th.

Last edited:
I'm a male Mew and Sobble fan
Reaction score
Sobble development? Hopefully? Hopefully it doesn't evolve, at least not this soon. I love my sad little water lizard, I honestly don't want it to evolve.

Reaction score
C292FD76-B132-4F1C-BE6F-DFA383D83692.jpeg

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sobble and Farfetch’d evolve back-to-back considering they were caught back-to-back as well (even though it’s in reverse order now), so I’m expecting the next episode to be the Wikstrom episode.

I’ll be sad to see Sobble go but I don’t actually think that Drizzile is a bad design. It’ll most likely get a power-boost and some new moves since Sobble’s move-pool is pretty shallow, which will give it more to do. It looks like Sobble’s evolutions retain their invisibility power, except that they can control it instead of it being involuntary like Sobble. Only thing I’m worried about is their personality.

Last edited:
WHAT A TWIST!
Reaction score
Oh, it IS official. Okay then.

Finally, Sobble get to DO something besides a crappy running gag.

Hopefully he'll get a new move out of the deal. Arceus knows he needs one...

Reaction score
If Sobble is evolving in this epsiode, that basically guarantees Grookey for Goh.

Lord of the Rhinos!
Reaction score
Guessing this is the Inteleon episode, the title certainly has me interested

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 宮田由佳 (Yuka Miyata)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 興満録助 (Rokusuke Okimitsu)
Animation Director 山縣クリカ (Kurika Yamagata)
Animation Director 荒井怜子 (Reiko Arai)
Animation Director 松本勝次 (Katsuji Matsumoto)

Reaction score
If Sobble evolves into Drizzile, I’m expecting it to go all the way to Inteleon. Though, I’m kind of hoping all 3 starters fully evolve this time.

It probably won’t be, but I hope that this Inteleon belongs to Looker so they can be Secret Agent buddies. It looks like this episode is in Kanto, so he could be there investigating Team Rocket or something.

Reaction score
If Sobble is evolving in this epsiode, that basically guarantees Grookey for Goh.
My thoughts exactly. Sobble needs someone to take over for it once it becomes a Drizzile. And Grookey is the perfect candidate

WHAT A TWIST!
Reaction score
I don't know...it feels a bit soon for an evolution...
Though I could say that about a lot of evolutions this series (and the Show in general)...

Though I wish he'd some more development first...

Last edited:
Reaction score
If Sobble evolves into Drizzile, I’m expecting it to go all the way to Inteleon. Though, I’m kind of hoping all 3 starters fully evolve this time.

It probably won’t be, but I hope that this Inteleon belongs to Looker so they can be Secret Agent buddies. It looks like this episode is in Kanto, so he could be there investigating Team Rocket or something.
Looker having Inteleon would be so cool and would mean another returning character.

Lord of the Rhinos!
Reaction score
Looker having Inteleon would be so cool and would mean another returning character.
Having Looker come back would be nice but seems unlikely

Hopefully Sobble will prove itself better than being a cry baby this episode and will improve for me

Wonder if it might evolve

Reaction score
I’m guessing Sobble will evolve and learn Water Pulse. I’m surprised they didn’t give Sobble Tearful Look.

Reaction score
This is most likely the episode where Sobble decides it wants to evolve. An evolution now would be too soon, even by current standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.