• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN054: Messon in Possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wait guys I think I realized why there's sad music playing over the preview

It's because the Preview itself is playing out like a MOVIE PREVIEW! :ROFLMAO:

Movie Preview sometimes have overly dramatic music playing.

Also just LOOK at the subtitles in these screencaps! It sounds like something you'd hear a Narrator say in Movie Preview! XD

The big actress Jessie vs the actress Jacqueline please, it’s all that I want about this episode and more than 5 minutes of Team Rocket screentime!
I wonder if she's the reason why Team Rocket are attacking the movie set?

Perhaps Jessie is jealous of Jacqueline?

Last edited:
I'm a male Mew and Sobble fan
Reaction score
Darmanatan harassing another Galar starter (poor Sobble, it did nothing wrong). I think we all know what happened in the episode where it teased Scorbunny: it evolved. Please don't let Sobble evolve here. It's still too early, but given that Scorbunny evolved so quickly, I'm fearing and expecting the worst.

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Wow Sobble, making us deppresed to be dramatic.

Reaction score
Better question. Where the hell is Cinderace?!
You'd think that Rabbit would be trying to stop Darmanitan's harassment of another Starter after it also got bullied by the same Pokémon
Even then, Goh literally has a Golurk and Flygon as well who are protectors of the lab.

Reaction score
Today's Officially my Birthday

Amazing how an episode that Debuts Inteleon (My Favorite Galar Starter) happens in the same week as my Birthday :bulbaLove:

The Writer's literally have no idea who the hell I am but I'm pretty sure Arceus was probably thinking of me when he decided what date to air this episode (Just Joking lol :ROFLMAO: )

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey

Amazing how an episode that Debuts Inteleon (My Favorite Galar Starter) happens in the same week as my Birthday :bulbaLove:

The Writer's literally have no idea who the hell I am but I'm pretty sure Arceus was probably thinking of me when he decided what date to air this episode (Just Joking lol :ROFLMAO: )
Happy Birthday!

"Always waiting for someone to ask for her hand."
Reaction score

Happy Birthday! :bulbaLove: :giggle:

Water Lizard Pokémon
Reaction score

Heck, if there was no change in airing day (from Sunday to Friday), this episode would have aired on mine. :lapras:

Reaction score
So I noticed people on Twitter who were confused by Inteleon's Eyes here

IMG_20210131_122700.jpg

For anybody wondering those are called Nictitating Membranes. Lots of animals have "Third Eyelid" that closes as a defense against attackers or when they are attacking potential prey that fight back. Reptiles are known to have these most prominently, but Birds, Cats, and some other mammals also have them.

With Inteleon's I'm assuming are used to aid it in situations that Protect it from things like Sobble's Tears for instance. Probably also helps during Sandstorms too

I think this is pretty cool honestly. Especially how Inteleon's in particular are stylized to bear a resemblance to Sunglasses :cool:

Water Lizard Pokémon
Reaction score
So I noticed people on Twitter who were confused by Inteleon's Eyes here

View attachment 139455

For anybody wondering those are called Nictitating Membranes. Lots of animals have "Third Eyelid" that closes as a defense against attackers or when they are attacking potential prey that fight back. Reptiles are known to have these most prominently, but Birds, Cats, and some other mammals also have them.

With Inteleon's I'm assuming are used to aid it in situations that Protect it from things like Sobble's Tears for instance. Probably also helps during Sandstorms too

I think this is pretty cool honestly. Especially how Inteleon's in particular are stylized to bear a resemblance to Sunglasses :cool:
This detail about Inteleon is actually nothing new. It's (a bit) easy to miss in the games, but it's there whenever Inteleon uses Snipe Shot. Like in this video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXEUB9PSlo&ab_channel=JakaAfid

Status
Not open for further replies.