• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN054: Messon in Possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cold is nigh
Reaction score
Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Lots of animals have "Third Eyelid" that closes as a defense against attackers or when they are attacking potential prey that fight back. Reptiles are known to have these most prominently, but Birds, Cats, and some other mammals also have them.
Fun fact: humans have remnants of those too, even though they're not used in any way. It's a remnant from the time when reptiles started evolving into mammals.

Reaction score
This detail about Inteleon is actually nothing new. It's (a bit) easy to miss in the games, but it's there whenever Inteleon uses Snipe Shot. Like in this video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXEUB9PSlo&ab_channel=JakaAfid
To be fair a lot of people thought Inteleon was just closing it's eyes when it did that.

I also legitimately thought that until I read it's Pokedex Entry that it has Lenses in it's eyes
(It's also how I learned about Nictitating Membranes in the first place lol)

Not gonna lie this is making me excited to see it Gliding and using that Hidden Knife in it's Tail

Wow... Inteleon has a lot tricks up it's sleeve.

It makes me kinda irritated that most of it's more interesting gimmicks aren't utilized in the actual Games.

To the point that I've seen people who were legitimately SURPRISED that Inteleon retains Sobble's Invisibility Gimmick :rolleyes:

It actually makes me wonder what other abilities Inteleon has retained from Sobble and Drizzile?

Does it still have the "Makes everyone else Cry with it's Tears" ability when it gets Sad. (I doubt we'll ever see Inteleon cry tho so we'll probably never have a definite answer to that one)

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Today's Officially my Birthday

Amazing how an episode that Debuts Inteleon (My Favorite Galar Starter) happens in the same week as my Birthday :bulbaLove:

The Writer's literally have no idea who the hell I am but I'm pretty sure Arceus was probably thinking of me when he decided what date to air this episode (Just Joking lol :ROFLMAO:)
Happy Birthday!

Reaction score
Today's Officially my Birthday

Amazing how an episode that Debuts Inteleon (My Favorite Galar Starter) happens in the same week as my Birthday :bulbaLove:

The Writer's literally have no idea who the hell I am but I'm pretty sure Arceus was probably thinking of me when he decided what date to air this episode (Just Joking lol :ROFLMAO: )
Happy Birthday

Lord of the Rhinos!
Reaction score
New information courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Top blurb: Go's Messon really admires Inteleon!
Bottom blurb: Messon meets a cool Inteleon that's going to be in a movie!

Reaction score
It's an actor and not an actual spy? I mean with Ash's luck with ninjas and secret agents you'd think she could be.

Reaction score
Hey Inteleon fans One thing I forgot to ask! How we feeling about it's Trainer's Design? XD

I think she's quite Pretty. Which I wasn't expecting so That's pleasantly surprising lol

(Then again I cannot recall a time when Pokémon has ever missed when it comes to Adult Female Human designs? :ROFLMAO: :bulbaLove: )

Reaction score
Oh look new screen shots! (Well the second one isn't really new just a high quality version of the one from the Magazine)

Inteleon's not only protecting Sobble but also is protective of it's Trainer it seems

She’s kind of reminiscent of Jesse to me...? Or maybe I’m crazy lol
No, I see the resemblance too and was actually just about to comment something similar.
Neither of you are wrong lol.
Also it may just be me but I also kinda see a twinge of Sonia in her design too! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.