• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN054: Messon in Possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily, the Japanese love English puns, like Abra's Japanese name (Casey) being named after the famous psychic, Edgar Cayce.
Also can't forget about the (in)famous Uri Geller/Kadabra incident

Given who's writing this I can guarantee Team Rocket will play a large role in this episode.

Yuka Miyata wrote Dragonite's Debut Episode, The Ditto Episode, The Pinsir/Heracross Trade Episode, and The Skwovet Food Eating Contest Episode.

What do all of those Episodes have in common?

TEAM ROCKET!

It also dawned on me that they might be what Inteleon was fighting against in the Trailer.
Remember when we saw Inteleon in a Battling-like stance and seemingly protecting Sobble from something?

Here is my predictions:
Goh: Haha lol Sobble weak
Sobble: :cry::cry::cry: *runs away*
Team Rocket: Haha weak Pokemon we trade u 4 Pikachu!
Sobble: :cry::cry::cry:
Inteleon: No te preocupes, hermano, yo te protegeré! (Dont worry brother, I will protect you!)
Sobble: :love::love::love:
Team Rocket: Nou!!! U cant protect weak Pokemon!
Inteleon: Haha Snipe Shot go brrrr
Team Rocket: Were blasting of again!!!
Inteleon's Trainer: There U are Inteleon what is this haha weak Sobble! (Kicks Sobble into a river)
Goh: Sobble where were u?
Sobble: Train me pls
Goh: Nou
Ash: Yees
Goh: Ok
Pikachu: Pika!! *insert volt tackle here*
Sobble: Nou!!! Too stronk!!!
Goh: Haha Sobble weak
Team Rocket: WERE BACK!
Goh: Oh no Team Rocket??? Go Cinderace!
Ash: Go Lucario!
Tam Rocket: GO STUPID GATCHA!
*insert stupid gacha sequence here*
Jessie: The Sky High Pokémon, Rayquazza!
James: The Renegade Pokémon, Giratina!
Team Rocket: Haha yes we have strong Pokemon, Hyper Beam!
Cinerace and Lucario: *dies*
Goh: Oh no, what do we do?
Ash: Yes, it is not like I have a Dragonite, a Gengar and a Farfetch'd
Sobble: I will fite you!
Team Rocket: Haha weak Pokemon *kicks sobble*
Sobble: That's It, Im sick of your BS *evolves*
Team Rocket: Nou!!! You cant evolve after we kicked u!
Drizzile: Haha, tell that to Primape Water Pulse go brrr
Team Rocket: Were blasting of again!!!
Goh: Haha, yes strong Pokemon!
Drizzile: F You, Imma join Ash.
Ash: Cool, I have another Pokemon I will never use because I have Lucario and Pikachu.

Sorry if this is cringe

It could be similar to Farfetch’d where it seems like it has one episode, then it evolves a few episodes later.
I hope so! I would hate the first focus episode it gets since capture to be its evolution episode.

Maybe, Goh's Sobble will evolve into drizzile and then inteleon.

What's the summary for this episode? Where is it?

I doubt Sobble will evolve this episode, since it was seen with Grookey who has not debuted yet.
I don't think it will either but just pointing out that OP's are NEVER usually a thing to go off of.

Remember when the First Op showed Scorbunny Battling a Corviknight (Scorbunny is now a Cinderace and it still has never even met a Corviknight in the actual show itself afaik)

Or how the 2nd OP showed the Gang taking selfie's with Raihan and Riolu and G. Farfetch'd sparing in the Rain.
(I'm Still waiting on those clips in the actual show itself)

The clips with Grookey might just be visuals for show

Last edited:
I hope this is the episode where Sobble gets a proper battle, from start to finish; bonus points if Inteleon encourages it to do so. And Mission Impo-Sobble! is such a blatantly obvious choice title choice I will be absolutely dumbstruck if the dub does not utilize it, haha. It is super interesting how both its Japanese and English names can work with the Mission Impossible reference.

Random thought: what if we get tricked and this ends up being another filler episode with Sobble participating alongside Inteleon in a movie, show, or play named "Possible"? I say that because the title of the episode is "Messon in Possible", which might imply it's in something titled "Possible". Hopefully that's not the case.

So what would the title pun be in English? "Mission Impass Sobble"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom