• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN054: Messon in Possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s cool that the director from JN019 is back. I’m assuming the Ditto isn’t in this film, so it won’t be making an appearance, but it would be nice for them to mention that it’s moved on to bigger projects.

Sounds like they're working on a different film so Ditto isn't needed

Alternatively Ditto's VA is credited as Sentret hence why it isn't credited

So the director is back. Huh. Guess we gotta get recurring characters when we can...

And I have to wonder if the TRio will truly be the kidnappers, or if them and the poor gatchet Mons they use just show up to make Inteleon look cool.

Darmanitan and Cubone get focus!

More like they just show up...

Just because they speak doesn't mean they'll do anything else :p
(just ask the lab assistants)
Just saying Darmanitan! or Cubone Cubone! is a major thing considering their nonexistant screentime. Especially Cubone which had an ENTIRE EPISODE dedicated to it.

I'm assuming this Jacqueline person is Inteleon's Trainer?

Inteleon is played by Tatsuki Kobe who also played Gengar's Ex Trainer

This confirms that Inteleon is indeed a Male Pokémon and not Female like some people were suggestions earlier

Also nice of the writer's to remember Goh's other Pokémon exist from time to time

Also Go's Rotom Smartphone? Did he get something new here?

(Tho he could just be scanning Inteleon)

I would be cute if Sobble mistakes a movie scene for an actual kidnapping and tries to "save the day".

As cute as that would be the blurb says Sobble is going to take on Team Rocket. I doubt The Trio is just Acting here

Goh scans Pokémon much more often that Ash does, so I don’t think it necessarily means he’ll capture something. He’s probably just scanning Inteleon. Of course, if Sobble does evolve, he’ll also have to scan it as well.

As cute as that would be the blurb says Sobble is going to take on Team Rocket. I doubt The Trio is just Acting here
Ah, the summary confused me because it said Inteleon beat Team Rocket by itself. In that case, maybe the Team Rocket that Inteleon fights are actually actors, hence the "Inteleon fights them off just as elegantly as if it had been a scene in a movie" line.

Ah, the summary confused me because it said Inteleon beat Team Rocket by itself. In that case, maybe the Team Rocket that Inteleon fights are actually actors, hence the "Inteleon fights them off just as elegantly as if it had been a scene in a movie" line.
Nah. To me it sounds like that Team Rocket actually is there but Inteleon beats them just as easily as it would in a movie shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom